06 : Overwhelming.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"M-Minnie I don't think-"

"Does he look like 'Minnie' right now ?" Taehyung cut her off with his deep voice, stroking her hair. "Go on Princess, do as he says."

Maya gulped hesitantly, grabbing the hem of her t-shirt.

"Of course you don't have to do it if you want to.." Jungkook reassured her, giving her a smile.

She shook her head, quickly passing the oversized t-shirt she used as pajamas through her head, throwing it in the ground.

She did the same with her shorts before kneeling down, looking at them one by one.

"You're a such a good girl Mayaring.. But you weren't so good these past few weeks, that's why we're punishing you." Jimin said, lightly man spreading.

"Jungkookie what space are you in right now ?" Taehyung asked him, flicking his bangs out of his eyes.

Jungkook tilted his head, lightly smirking as he looked at Maya on the ground.

"In the mood to make her cry, Hyung." He answered, which made the two others grin.

Maya gulped, getting slightly nervous.

She was counting on Jungkook to treat her kindly, but apparently it wasn't the case, he wasn't in the mood for that.

"Well then, I think Kookie should be the first to enjoy this, don't you think Princess ?" Taehyung asked, stroking her hair.

She gulped again as Jungkook sat besides Taehyung, a dark expression on his face.

"What are you waiting for ?" Jungkook asked her.

Maya was about to stand up but Jimin disapproved by clicking his tongue multiple times.

She looked at him, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"Crawl." Taehyung ordered.

Maya didn't answered, getting on all fours and crawling towards the maknae.

"Look at that ass.." Jimin said, biting his lower lip.

Maya blushed in embarrassment and humiliation, feeling like a piece of meat in the middle of wild animals.

She knew she could say 'no' and they'll listen to her, but a part of her liked it.

She kneeled in front of Jungkook, her hands on his thighs and eyes on his bulge.

"Can I ?" She asked, putting her hands on the waistband of his shorts.

Jungkook nodded and they all watched silently as she pulled down his shorts, cupping his clothed bulge which made him hiss.

"Stop playing with me now Noona.." Jungkook sighed.

"Then make her Jungkookie." Jimin answered with a smirk. "You're in control, this is our girlfriend, stop being a softie !"

"I'm not a softie." Jungkook argued.

"Then drop the mercy and fuck her until she cries and begs for more, fuck her throat, make her your bitch Jungkook-ah ! We're your hyungs, we're here to guide you and this a punishment, first out of many." Taehyung said, eyeing the blushing girl on her knees in front of the maknae.

"Take out your frustration on her and unless she says her safe word, there are no limits." Jimin continues.

During the whole time Maya was silent, wondering how they went from 'EnEmIeS' to 'hey let's punish her together' so quickly.