44 : Mnet Asian Music Awards 2018.

———

———

• May at MAMA in Hong Kong
• Red Carpet

• May at MAMA in Hong Kong • Red Carpet

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

Maya always loved award shows, especially MAMA when it was in Hong Kong.

She always found the performances interesting and even the energy the fans were giving was different.

However this year, she found herself uncomfortable.

She bringed back the red highlights she had during debut which this time, she actually liked.

The problem wasn't her revealing outfit neither, she picked it herself.

The source of her troubles was people.

On one side there was Jimin, who since their converation over the phone, was obviously jealous when she was close with Namjoon.

Not that she was more than usual, but knowing there was something between them at some point made him insecure that another player might join the game.

On the other hand there was Jungkook clinging on her, even though he said he'd let her go.

Then there was Taehyung who was still mad at her for a date she had over a month ago, even though he was continuously staring at her.

After that it was the cameras who seemed to love her even more than usual, always focusing on her and her reactions, after all, Maya was voted most appreciated idol this year despite her scandal.

Everything made her slightly uncomfortable, even though she knew she should've expected those things.

She was trying to peacefully drink water when the girls of Momoland started dancing in front of her, making freeze in her action, looking at the girl in front of her up and down, the camera catching her looking confused as hell.

She didn't have time for that kind of second-hand embarassment today, or ever for that matter.

Some idols laughed at her expression as she looked more scared than into it, unfreezing after a couple of seconds to drink her water, the girls still in front of her.