05 : Kinkies.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

The three of them let out a sigh of relief which made Jungkook lightly chuckle.

"So.. Should we fix rules ?" Taehyung asked.

"Not a word to the big Hyungs, at least not during this whole trial thing." Jimin started.

"No sleeping in each other's bed without telling others, I'm looking at you Jungkook." Taehyung said, making the maknae gulp.

"And what am I supposed to do then ?!" He asked, panicked.

"Just make a group chat." Maya sighed.

The three of them nodded as if she had the idea of the year, Jimin grabbing his phone to make the group chat.

"If someone fucks I want details." Taehyung said.

"That's nasty you pervert !" Maya said, pushing his shoulder.

It only made him laugh, but the others still agreed on that one.

"We're basically a couple except it's the four of us, Maya-Yah if we catch you flirt with someone you'll be reminded of who you belong to." Jimin spoke up, his voice lowering of an octave to point out his seriousness.

"Yes sir." She answered, nodding her head.

"Just give her a good spanking.. And a few back shots too." Taehyung answered Jimin, making the girl embarrassed.

"Why do you feel the need to embarrass me like that !" She whined, scooting away from him and sitting next to Jungkook instead.

"You're our girl, we can about you like that now.. If you're uncomfortable we won't do it in front of you though." He said with a small smile.

Maya sighed, letting her head fall on Jungkook's shoulder.

"No it's alright, anything else ?"

"Can we triple tag you ?"

Maya immediately straightened up, looking at Jungkook with her mouth hung open.

"I thought you weren't being a perv ! At least you !" She said, her voice low as she kept herself from screaming.

Jungkook chuckled along with the others.

"Thinking isn't enough Noona." He answered with a smirk.

She scoffed, pushing her tongue on her inner cheek.

"Koo you've always been a good boy, let's keep it that way, hm ?" She said, making the maknae flustered as the olders screamed.

"Jungkookie's a sub !" Jimin almost screamed, clapping as he laughed.

"That's not true I can dom too !" Jungkook defended himself, his face still red in embarrassment. "Tell them about that time !"

Maya thought for a second before widening her eyes, her face turning red as she turned to Taehyung who watched them with a smirk.

"Yeah by the way I was awake." He said through gritted teeth, rightfully bitter about that day.

Maya closed her eyes and hid her face in her hands, falling on Jungkook's thighs as the male laughed, stroking her hair.

"Jungkookie was pretty intense, I didn't though he could be a sub.. Damn."

"Me neither.." Maya mumbled, her face still burried in Jungkook's thighs.

Jimin laughed, pointing at Jungkook with his finger.

"Jagiya you might want to get up, Kookie's gonna have a boner if you don't !" He laughed harder, almost falling off the chair.

Maya straightened up, seeing Jungkook's pursed lips as he avoided her gaze.

"Three pervs, who sent me ?" She sighed in despair, massaging her temples.

"By the way back to this question, how does sex work ?" Taehyung asked, grabbing her by the wrist to play with her fingers.

Maya sighed, thinking and trying to put the embarrassment away.

Jimin still noticed, chuckling with his hand in front of his lips, pointing at her cheeks that were a light shade of pink.

"She's still embarrassed.." He laughed, causing Maya to laugh too.

"Oppa stop that or I'll blue-ball you." She threatened.

Jimin lifted his hands up in the air, shrugging.

"It's been the case for weeks now babe, I have enough to make a whole village right now." He said, pointing in balls.

"That's gross !" Jungkook said, his face scrunching in disgust.

"Even I wouldn't have dare." Taehyung said, lightly laughing.

"No but for real, Maya-Yah I hope you're ready because I know for a fact I'm not the only one in this situation." Jimin said with a wink.

Maya blushed, gulping as she noticed that the three gazes changed to lustful ones, staring at her.

"There are other people at the dorm and we had the show and-"

"You're scared, big girl ?" Taehyung asked in his deep voice. "You know for a fact we won't treat you like a Princess tonight but a cum dump, you know it for a fact.."

Maya bit her lower lip, looking away.

"We've been easy on you Jagi, but how can you handle this, hm ?" Jimin spoke up as well, loving how flustered she was.

"Say the magic word and you'll get it Noona, come on, say you want us to fuck you." Jungkook said, before landing a smack on her ass, a small groan leaving his throat.

"I.. This is.. Overwhelming." Maya said shyly, her voice barely audible as she felt really intimidated.

Taehyung pouted his lips, his arms circling around her waist as he pulled her closer.

"Your boyfriends want to fill you up, we saved all of this cum for our Princess, why would we waste it now ?" He asked in his deep raspy voice, looking at her.

"Should we take turns on you or simply fuck at the same time, hm ?" Jungkook asked, massaging her ass sensually.

"No ! No not my ass ! Don't fuck my ass !" She panicked at the idea, her eyes widening.

[yes i did laugh after writing that lmao]

"Alright Jagi, we won't.. Now, are you going to make it up for ignoring us or not ?" Jimin asked, pushing his air back.

Maya furrowed her eyebrows, looking at him.

"Strip, keep the panties and fucking kneel if you're ready to beg for forgiveness."

.

.

(A/N)

yup, the kinky shit is coming through

©️ASHLEY