18 : Safe and sound.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"She.. She really won't come ?"

The others shook their heads, seeing Taehyung frown.

That day he was shooting his solo 'Singularity' and everyone came to support him, even for a few minutes.

But Maya didn't, everyone was there but her.

"Oh.. Okay.. Is she alright at least ?" He asked, getting worried.

Hoseok shrugged, chewing on his lower lip nervously.

"No idea, she didn't answer my calls and no one has Sana's number to ask her, she probably knows what's going on." He said.

"I hope Noona is okay.." Jungkook sighed, obviously worried.

"I still can't get over how unfair that was, it makes me sick." Namjoon sighed as well. "She never lived on her own and even if she wanted to before, she obviously had changed her mind and was comfortable in the dorm again.."

Taehyung crossed his arms against his chest, looking at the staff fixing the set.

"Should we go see her after the shoot ?" He asked, turning to the others.

"If she's really down she wouldn't want us to see her like that, we should respect that." Seokjin intervened. "Instead let's just wait until the next common schedule and watch how she acts."

"And please don't act like she just came back from the war, just act normal with her." Yoongi added.

They all nodded, but the younger ones were still disturbed.

She's not their girlfriend anymore.

They had questioned Jungkook about the texts and how exactly did the meeting go. They knew the company believe her, so they wouldn't ask her to break up with them.

They really didn't understand why they couldn't still be together, they didn't see how things were slowly getting out of control.

Everything was blur and confusing, but they were sure they wanted her back, a hundred percent.

How could she just ask them to move on ?

Was she lying all along ?

They needed answers from her, but she wasn't returning any calls, or responding to any texts.

What if the company called her alone and now she was in trouble ? Fired, perhaps ?

Nobody knew, she was there without being there. The amount of hate she received made them sad because she didn't deserve that, fans need to learn their place.

Their biggest problem right now was to find out who could've possibly leaked the picture ?

No clue, nothing.

It was Maya's first scandal, they wanted to help the best they could but instead, they just felt useless and powerless, not even being able to check on her.

It was sickening, they were going crazy.

"Our Mayaring is strong, she'll be fine, stop worrying for her." Seokjin tried to reassure them, seeing how they all looked depressed. "She's a phoenix, she dies only to get back to life stronger and bigger."

The oldest himself was genuinely worried, but he had to be strong for the others.

Someone had to take that role. Usually Maya would help him, but now he was alone dealing with that.

It was fair to say that Im Maya was the team's moodmaker. She'd always visit each other's set or support them if she can't physically be there, like when she sent a food truck when Taehyung starred in Hwarang, or when she stayed at the hospital all night when Namjoon had to be operated.

She was their biggest support, but now that she was the one in need of support, they couldn't help her.

None only they couldn't see her, but they also didn't know how.

The only thing they could do was to wish she was safe and sound, gone to only come back stronger.

The first scandal and the first time experiencing backlash was always harsh, especially when you're like Maya, extremely appreciated by the public.

"Yeah.. She'll be fine I hope."

.

.

©️ASHLEY