35 : Fart.

• May in Bon Voyage season 3 episode 8, second half

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"As always we're waiting for Im Maya.."

The members had already all came out of the hotel, dressed like they were asked to.

They looked forward to Maya's outfit, the group's fashion icon being their biggest expectation. They had no idea of what she wore since she locked herself up in the bathroom, not coming out at all.

"Oh~"

She walked down the stairs wearing a short black dress with a white long sleeve top underneath and thigh-high boots, her hair down with a white beret and a light makeup on her face.

"Bangtan sonyeondan's May !" Hoseok said, clapping in his hands and soon imitated by everyone.

"Well I was going to wear something else, but at the end I wanted to stay quite casual." She explained, pushing her hair behind her back. ".. Taehyung-Oppa stop trying to be me so bad." She said in a joking, sarcastic tone, seeing the the male also wore a white beret.

"You're younger than me, you want to be me." He answered.

"I'm your sunbae." She answered back, tilting her chin towards him with a pout.

"Okay May-Sunbae." He answered, the others laughing at their interaction.

"Shall we go eat dinner now ?" Hoseok said, clapping in his hands once.

Maya hugged Taehyung's arm as he was the one who stood the closest to her, her mind still quite sleepy.

They all got in the van, Maya taking a nap on Taehyung's shoulder on the way.

"You guys look like a couple, I feel like I'm too much here." Hoseok said with a chuckle to emphasize his embarrassment.

Taehyung turned his head to Maya, pecking her forehead.

"She must be tired to fall asleep like that.. I swear the beret thing was just a coincidence."

"Yeah, you guys are not together, right ?" Jungkook asked as he gave him a death stare, emphasizing the last word.

"No I'm just a being a good.. Friend." He answered, pausing mid-sentence to formulate his words well.

"Well we don't know, since you're acting like a boyfriend to her." Jimin answered, his tone showing how upset he was still from the morning.

Taehyung only scoffed in response, clearly sensing jealousy from these two.

After all, before he came, they had all of Maya's attention.

At first she was troubled, now she was clinging on him like a baby koala.

"We're just good friends, I don't know what you mean."

"From what I know, friends don't fuck each other but okay." Jungkook answered, still bitter about the hotel thing.

The older members were watching in silence, ready to stop if it went too far.

However, their eyes jumped out of their skull after Jungkook's sentence, looking at Maya and Taehyung.

"They what with who ?" Namjoon asked, his eyes losing the blinking functionality.

"You didn't know ? I was the only one who knew ?" Hoseok asked, memories of the morning after the MMAs coming back to him.

"You knew ?!" Seokjin and Namjoon practically screamed, turning to him.

"You're gonna wake her up." Taehyung almost groaned, feeling Maya toss around on his shoulder.

They all looked at her, only to see her sigh, still deep in her sleep.

They sighed of relief, not wanting her in this conversation.

She was already going through a lot, she didn't need this on her plate.

"Yes I knew because I heard them, if they're together good for them." Hoseok responded, keeping his voice low.

"But they're not, right ?" Jimin turned to Taehyung.

"You were there this morning when we argued, no we're not, end of the story." He answered, irritated.

If Maya decided she wanted to be with Taehyung, that was it, they had no right to interfere.

"It'd be better if you're not, it'd be too much trouble with the company and none of us want Maya out of the group." Namjoon said.

"Hyung why do you think we're not together already ?" Taehyung answered with a sigh.

"Maybe because she doesn't like you."

Taehyung didn't respond or even look at Jungkook.

He had no right to expose them like that, especially since he had sex with Maya too.

His hypocrisy irritated Taehyung, he couldn't believe that out of all people, Jungkook was the one to speak.

"Okay okay, let's just forget about this conversation.. Taehyung has a crush on Maya and they're friends with benefits, the company said no dating, they're not, so we're all good.." Namjoon ended the topic as he saw they arrived at the venue. "Now everyone calm down and act like nothing happened, especially you Jungkook-ah."

The maknae sighed, nodding.

Jimin knew how to control his jealousy, when to say things and how, but Jungkook had no self-control.

He just said whatever was on his mind, especially when he was upset. With the absence of cameras in the van, he had even less filter than if there was one around, especially since the driver didn't speak korean.

Taehyung gently woke up Maya, telling her they were near the spot.

She furrowed her eyebrows, still quite asleep.

"You guys look weird.." She said, looking at each of them.

They all looked at each other with wide eyes, not knowing what to say but silently agreeing to not tell her they knew about what she was doing.. At least a tiny part of it.

".. Jungkook farted."

The maknae turned to the oldest in disbelief.

"No I didn't !" He answered, offended.

"Oh yes you did, so freaking loud." Taehyung answered, following the fart metaphor. "You might've poop your pants at the same occasion, better check."

Being confused and tired, Maya simply dismissed it.

However, she didn't expect that while she was sleeping peacefully, they all learned something about her.

And that this event she missed will change quite a few things about her already tormented life.

.

.

(A/N)

I FINALLY FINISHED WRITING BON TEAYAGE YOO-HOO

©️ASHLEY