04 : Deadly Bullet.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

Maya said nervously in her room, playing with her fingers.

She didn't thought of a solution, but at least she recognized they needed to talk it out.

Even though the performance wore her out, she needed to keep going in this direction, for her own sake.

A knock on the door cut her train of thoughts, making her take a deep breath and fix her posture, applying chapstick quickly.

"Come in !"

The three maknaes entered in the room one after the other, looking around curiously.

It's been a while since they've been here, it feels familiar yet foreign, even though they lived in that apartment as well.

"You can.. You can sit if you want." Maya said in a small voice, gulping. "It might take a while."

They nodded and Jungkook sat on the floor in front of the bed, his back on the wall, Jimin on her desk's chair and Taehyung on the bed next to her, with still some distance.

There was a small silence, all of them staring at the girls who nervously played with her fingers still, staring at her hands.

"Go ahead, take your time.." Jungkook said with a small smile.

"I just don't know where to start.." Maya said nervously, not even looking at them.

Taehyung held her chin up with his index, forcing her to make eye contact.

"Just tell us how you feel right now to start, okay ?" He said reassuringly.

"Oppa this isn't therapy but a conversation between.. Adults." Maya answered, pushing his hand away.

"Which is exactly why everyone's feelings should be taken in consideration." Jimin said with a small encouraging smile. "So, how do you feel ?"

Maya looked at them one by one, gulping before taking a deep breath, getting ready to rant.

"I'm.. I'm nervous, I'm scared of the outcome of this conversation and I don't want to cause a fight or anything of the sort I just.. Wanted to be mature and sort this out."

"Then go ahead, we're listening Noona." Jungkook encouraged her, leaning forward to rub her leg.

Jimin rolled the chair, getting closer to her as well but not to the point where it felt suffocating.

"I.. I'm not going to beat around the bush, I heard your conversation with Yoongi-Oppa on New Year's." She said, her eyebrows furrowed as she stared at the ground, not knowing who to look at.

The boys looked scared, kind of horrified at how much she could've heard.

Yoongi told them it'd be bad if she knew about it, and he was apparently right judging by her current reaction.

"We didn't mean to-"

"No, stop, let me finish." Maya held her hand up in front of Jimin's face, shutting him up. "I heard when you talked about this twisted pact and honestly I don't know how I feel about that. Sure, you might've catched some feelings on-"

"It's not some feelings, we're all in love." Jungkook corrected her, eyebrows furrowed.

Maya sighed, licking her lips nervously and nodding.

"You're not in love with me, you just think you are because I'm the only woman you see everyday at all times, which is why I'm moving out, to allow you all to clear your heads." Maya argued. "I don't want you to see each other as enemies because of some fake feelings, this is.. This is fake love !"