Acknowledgments

Wow. Here we are I guess. The ride's over, and what a ride it has been.

I remember laughing with one of my friends about writing fan fiction in the very beginning of it all, way back in October of 2020. And in light of her, I want to take a minute and say thank you.

Starting with said friend;

harrysddcuptitties

Ola, thank you for putting up with my rants, reading the chapters I shoved under your nose in the middle of lunch, getting excited with and for me, loving a character just because I did, and always supporting this wild ass crusade that I dragged you along for. I love you always.

belle-santos

Now, I'm sure this is far from the first thank you note you've received. I'm sure it won't be the last. Hell, it might get lost in everyone else's. But I can't not thank you for the insane amount of support you gave this story, even before it had so much as 1k reads. Your comments are hilarious and your kindness is contagious. Thank you so much.

Hlyle221

The fact that people read this was insane to begin with. But every time you told me you connected with it, or it was sad, or beautiful... it made my entire week. Thank you so much for reading my silly little book.

d3yann

Babe, you are hilarious. You're also a horny mf, but this book is all the better for it. You are the reason I wrote smut for the first time, so everyone drop a thank you Deyan <3 On top of that, you're a great friend. Thank you.

reidsfavoritegirl

Olivia, babe, I love you. You're so funny, you're absolutely stunning, and you're a great friend. Your writing is beautiful and I'm so excited to read more of it. Thank you, for everything.

Every comma, word, and sentence in this book is dedicated to the above and the following: xrebeccax86 gigirubi34  its_moi08 loumcu

And now, at the very *very* end, I want to leave you all with the opening lyrics of one of my favorite songs to summarize the 50 chapters above this one:

"Babe, there's something tragic about you
Something so magic about you
Don't you agree?

Babe, there's something lonesome about you
Something so wholesome about you
Get closer to me

No tight side, no rolling eyes, no irony
No 'who cares', no vacant stares, no time for me

Honey you're familiar like my mirror years ago
Idealism sits prison, chivalry fell on it's sword
Innocence died screaming, honey ask me, I should know

I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door"

- Hozier's 'From Eden'