Please Dont Hate Me

I sit in the bathroom of ATLs room, pregnancy test in hand, upside down. I wait the 3 minutes I have to wait for it to test my pee. What if I am pregnant? It would turn out just as fucked as I am. Would Jack even want to stay with me? Would Alex hate me? What would Zack and Rian say? Would I be judged by all of PTV and ATLs fans? I'd be called a slut. I start crying my eyes out, all the worst case scenarios pop into my head and my breathing goes shakey and out of control. I throw the pregnancy test into the sink, not really wanting to know the answer to the question I've been asking myself since early this morning. Theres a knock at the door, but I ignore it and continues sobbing into my hands. 

"Grace open the door.." a worried sounding Rian says from the other side of the door but I ignore him and my sobs worsen. I hear footsteps leave the other side of the door and then a pair of rushes ones come running back. 

"Grace opens this door right now." Alex says loudly and I whimper and without looking at the test, I pick it up from the sink and puts it in my pocket. I walk over to the door, still crying and opens it. He instantly wraps his arms around me and I sob into his chest. "Grace whats wrong?" Alex asks and I shake my head. "Tell me Bub." 

"Please dont hate me!" I cry and pull the test, that I still dont know the answer to, out of my pocket and shoves it into his hands. I cry into my hands as he stands there shocked, staring at the test. Which is obviously positive or he wouldnt be so shocked.

"Oh Grace.." he says and drops it to the floor and as it lands right side up I notice that it is infact, positive. He steps forward and wraps his arms around me tightly and I continue to sob into his chest. 

"Please dont hate me.." I whisper and Alex rubs my back. 

"I could never hate you Bub.." he says and I cry into his chest even more. He picks me up and I cling to his neck and chest as he walks into the bedroom that all of the band memebers are sharing because theres 2 double beds. I share with Jack and Alex because Zack snores and Rian kicks in his sleep. Alex lays us down on the bed and I cling to him tighter again. He whispers soothing words into my ear and I eventually calm down enough to fall asleep. 

~~~

I woke up the next day with tear stained cheeks and I'm confused for about a minute until I remember what happened yesterday. I sit up straight, pulling out of Alexs arms and looks down and sees Jack awake, looking up at me and I freeze. We left the pregnancy test in the bathroom, does he know. Does Rian or Zack know. 

"Morning" he smiles up at me and I smile down at him slightly. He sits up and kisses me gently and I smile into the kiss and pulls away, resting my forehead on his. "Austin said he wants to talk to you by the way." I raise an eyebrow at him and he shrugs. 

"Do you know why?" I ask and he shakes his head and I stand up, still dressed in yesterdays clothes and walks over to my suitcase and walks into the lounge room and gets changed quickly, not really wanting to go in the bathroom again after yesterday. Jack stands up, still in boxers and walks into the loungeroom and smiles at me as I slip my shoes on and looks up at him. 

"You want me to come?" he asks and I shake my head and he pouts. I walk over to him and peck his lips. 

"I love you Jack, but if he didnt tell you why its probably serious and I'd like to know first.." he sighs and nods and I kiss him quickly again. "I'll make it up to you later." he nods sadly and I smile, walking out the door and down to the OM&M room. I knock on the door and Aaron, answers. "hey. Wheres Austin?" I ask and he shrugs. 

"He went downstairs for breakfast." I smile and thank him before walking to the elevator and walks into the cafe bit. I spot Austin and Oli from BMTH and walk over to them and sits next to Oli. 

"mornin', Love." he says in his adorable british accent. I smile and look over at Austin. 

"Jack said you wanted to talk to me?" he nods and looks at Oli then back at me. 

"So I was in your hotel room today.." he says and I raise an eyebrow. "And I went to the toilet and I saw a pregnancy test on the floor.." oh. 

"yeah?" Oli and Austin look at me blankly. 

"So unless one of the guys can magically reproduce, I think you're pregnant.." I sigh and look down and Oli holds my hand, comfortingly. 

"Yes, I'm pregnant." I whisper and Oli squeezes my hand. "But I havent told Jack yet, so please dont tell him.." I say and they look at me surprised. 

"Why not?" Oli asks and I sigh.

"What if he hates me? he could get mad because I didnt tell him or he'll just not want anything to do with it.." I say and Austin looks at me surprised. 

"he might get mad that you didnt tell him but I doubt he would want nothing to do with it.." he says and I sigh and shrug. "The sooner you tell him the better.." he says and I nod, slightly. 

When the guys finished their breakfast we walk back to the elevator and we get in, slowly going back up to the top. The elevator doors open as we get to our floor and we are faced with Jack on the other side. 

"Oh hey." Austin and Oli say at the same time and scoot around him and run down the hall. I sigh and walk out and Jack holds my hand. 

"Are you okay?" he asks and I shake my head slowly and sighs. "Whats wrong?" 

"I'm scared.." he looks at me worriedly and wraps his arms around me tightly. 

"Why?" he asks and I look up at him sadly. 

"You know how Andy said I might be pregnant?" I ask and he nods slowly. "Turns out I am.." I say and look straight down at the floor. He is quiet for a second before pulling me into a tight embrace and I feel him squeeze his arms around me. 

"truth?" he asks and I nod and I look up at him and sees him grining from ear to ear. "Grace thats amazing! Why would you be scared?!" he asks and I wrap my arms around his neck tightly. 

"I thought you would hate me.." 

"Never, Baby." he says and kisses my forehead. I smile up at him and he smiles down at me. "I love you, Grace. Forever." I smile and kisses him deeply. "We're having a baby.." he whispers happily when he pulls away.

A/N: isnt that the most adorable thing? jks. That was so bad x'D but my chapter reader (if thats even a thing) (you know who you are) said its cute so ill keep it like that I guess.. :P umm 2 chapters in less than 24 hours, thats pretty good yeh? yehhhhhh 

what is life..

Byeeee love yas all <3 

as usual didnt spell check xD sorreh