Therapy Maybe?

~Graces P.O.V~ 

"Hey Grace, come here." Jack calls to me and I cant help but groan loudly as I cuddle my stomach more. My stomach hurts, and Jack took me to the doctors the other day. He said it was normal for this to happen after a pregnancy or miscarriage. Miscarriage..

I've been spending most of my time with Austin and Alan. They've been more comforting to me recently, and I don't really know why. 

Walking towards Jack, I sit in his lap and leans back on his chest. He rubs my sides a little and smiles. 

"You free today?" I look at him and shakes my head. 

"Austins taking me to the movies.." I whisper and he sighs sadly. 

"Can I come?" he asks and I sigh a little, cuddling up to his chest and nods. 

"It should be okay with Austin and Alan.." I whisper and he smiles gratefully. 

"Great." I kiss his cheek softly as there's a ringing at the door. I get up and goes to answer the door, smiling at the big friendly giant aka Austin and hugs him semi-tightly. 

"I missed you Carlile." I tell him and he chuckles at me. 

"Missed you too Gaskarth." I look over at Alan and grins, hugging him quickly also. 

"Hey Al." he smiles and hugs me a little more. 

"Hey Grace." We walk back into the kitchen and I look over at them then at Jack and back at them. 

"Cool if Jack comes?" they nod with small smiles. I nod with a smile and holds Jacks hand. "Lets go then?" they nod and we all walk out to Jacks car.

After the movie we all go out to lunch and are waiting in a small-ish cafe. The waiter puts our dishes down and I start eating the small fruit salad. I feel eyes on me as I eat and I glance up at the guys, raising my brow. 

"What?" they all look at each other, then look back at me with a sad look on their faces. "Guys?" 

"We think you should go to therapy.." Austin says and I look at him confused. 

"Um.. what..? I ask and looks at Jack, then at Alan. "Do you really think that..?" I ask and he nods sadly. 

"You've gone through a hell of a lot recently and we aren't the right people to be helping you.." he says quietly and I glare at him a little. 

"But what if I don't want to go to therapy?" I ask and they shrug a little. 

"You've got to Grace.." I look at them hurt and shakes my head. 

"I don't want to.." Alan goes to hold my hand but I rip my hand away. "I don't want to go to therapy..!" Austin sighs and stands up, going around to hug me but I stand up quickly and runs out of the store, ignoring their calls to me. Fuck therapy, I don't need it. 

I continue running down the road, pushing people out of the road and running across roads without even stopping to look. Before I even realize where I'm running I find myself at Rian and Alex's house. I think for a moment before turning and is about to leave, but an all too familiar voice calls to me.

"Grace.." he says sadly and I turn and looks at Rian with a small sigh, running into his arms and hugs him tightly. 

"Hey Ri.." I whisper and he hugs me a little more. 

"Hey.. do you want to come inside..?" he asks and I nod, cuddling him more. 

"Sure..." 

A/N: HEY GUYS I'M SORRY FOR THE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LATE UPDATE BUT ITS BETTER THAN MY OTHER CHAPTERS I THINK. NOT AS LONG BUT QUALITY NOT QUANTITY RIGHT?

ALSO, MIGHT START RIGHTING JALEX OR KELLIC OR CASHBY CAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT? ^-^