Birthdays Arent So Great

~Graces P.o.v~

Sitting in Jacks room, in his bed, cuddled up to his side is probably one of the most comforting places, apart from the exact same, but with Alex's room. But I'm still mad at him, I don't need him anyways. I don't need anybody. 

Its been about a week since.. we lost our daughter, and we've gotten even closer, if that were possible. Most couples lose their spark, or their connection after something like that happens, but ours grew stronger. I love Jack more than I ever have, but that doesn't mean the impact of loosing her got any better.

"You hungry?" My boyfriend asks from above me, even though I shake my head, he still stands up and walks into the kitchen and starts pouring ice-cream into a bowl. I smile a little and sits up slightly, rubbing my eyes tiredly and walks into the lounge room and flops down on the couch. 

Jack walks back in with a big bowl of ice cream and two spoons, I look at him and smiles a little. He sits next to me and we start eating. 

A few hours later and we're headed over to Rian and Alex's house, my nerves were kicking in and I fiddled around in the passenger side of Jacks car. 

"Babe calm down.." I look at him and nods slightly, but my leg continues to bounce quickly. "It'll be fine, Rian said Alex isnt even home." I bite my lip and nods as I force my leg to stop bouncing. 

"Okay.." I whisper and he rubs my back slightly, calming me further. We pull into their drive way, quickly making our way inside. When we get inside I walk around the house until I found Zack and hugged him tightly. "Happy birthday." I say quietly, smiling up at him and hugging him tighter. He hugs me back. 

"How're you feeling?" he asks and I shrug a little. 

"Better than a couple days ago." he nods and ruffles my hair. 

"Thats great." he smiles as Rian walks into the kitchen and sits on the bench with Jack next to him. 

"Austin called a little while ago." Rian says randomly, making us all look at him. "He wanted to hang out with you and Jack." I look to Jack who shrugs a little, I look at Rian again and nods slightly. 

"I'll call him later.. maybe.." I whisper the last part to myself. And thankfully, no one hears. 

Another couple hours later we're sitting around the table in the the dining room, eating whatever random dish Rian made, I look across the table as someone walks inside the house. I grip Jacks hand tightly in mine as he rests his hand on my thigh. And of course, Alex is the one to walk in. I stand quickly and hugs Zack quickly. 

"I'm sorry.." I whisper to him and he shakes his head and smiles.

"Dont worry about it." I nod slightly and hugs Rian quickly before walking out the door and over to Jacks car, getting in the passenger side and waits for him. Stupid fu*cker had to come home from that whores house. Oh yeah, did I forget to mension Alex is dating Lisa again, he knows I hate her and she hates me. The first time we met after Pierce the Veils funeral she was a little bi.tch and was making stupid comments about them and Del and everything she said just made me more and more angry and more and more upset. 

I look at the drivers side door and looks back down as he sits down. "You okay?" I simply nod and he nods and kisses my cheek before shutting his door and driving home. 

A/N: SO I HAD THIS WRITTEN AGES AGO AND DIDNT POST ET

im sorreh its short..? 

I'm 100% sure only 2 people are reading this so y'all wont care

sorry for spelling mistakes