Tears

~~Graces P.O.V~~

"Grace, come on. Its time to go inside.." Jack quietly stated from next to me. I looked at him and froze, scared of what will be hidden behind those hospital doors. We drove straight to the hospital and we're waiting in Alexs car, but I was too scared to go inside. I shook my head slightly and tears slowly fell from my eyes. "Come on Grace, they'll be okay." I looked at him throught tears eyes and nodded slightly. He smiles and holds his hand out. I place my hand in his and we get out of the car. 

I see Alex waiting outside the car door patiently for us and a whole new splash of tears spill from my tear ducts. He pulls me into a hug and I rest my head on his chest as tears continue to spill down my cheeks. 

"Shh, Shh. Its okay, Grace. Everything will be okay." He whispers in my ear. I nod and he sighs, knowing I wont be able to walk inside. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his hips, my arms locking aroud his shoulders. Jack, Rian and Alex walk through the doors and Alex stops near the gift shop, nodding at Rian to (I assume) go ask the receptionist if my brothers and their band mates are okay.

My tears have slowed slightly due to the busyness around us and I am clinging to Alex, tighter than ever. Alex holds me close, whispering reassuring words into my ear as Jack does the same to my other ear, rubbing my back. 

I hear slow, familiar foot steps walk towards us slowly and I turn to look at him. I see the tear track cascade down his face and I instantly know its bad news. I break out into violent sobs as I assume the worst and cling to Alex, tightly around the neck. Hes shocked at first but is soon rubbing my back and trying to calm me down. It isnt working. I pull away slightly and look to my hands to see they are shaking violently and I'm hyperventilating. 

It gets worse in a split of a second as sobs continue to sound from my mouth and I'm struggling to breath. Alex is talking to me, telling me to copy his breathing but I cant hear him, I cant hear anything except the sobs flying out of my mouth. Coughing mixes in with the sobbing and I am suddenly sourounded by a black clowd of smoke, slowly falling into a dream less sleep. 

~~Rians P.O.V (as hes going to ask)~~

Alex nods at me, and I instantly know he wants me to go ask the receptionist about Vic and the others. I nod back and slowly walk towards the reception desk. Knowing that there is a large possibility that all of them could be dead. The receptionist with her "Georgia" name tag on smiles up at me. 

"Good morning sir, how may I help you?" She asked in a happy-ish voice. I take a big breath in and look at her seriously. 

"There was a plane crash on the News a couple minutes ago, four of the passengers were Vic and Mike Fuentes, Jaime Preciado and Tony Perry. Are...Did any of them come here for treatment." As I finished the sentence the receptionists face dropped and she typed something up on her computer before looking back at me.

"We can only answer this information for family members." She says apollogetically.

"Im their best friend, and Mike and Vics sister is over there." I look back at Grace and see her still in Alexs arms, Jack rubbing her back. Turning back to the receptionist she follows my gaze and looks back at me.

"Member of All Time Low?" She asks. I nod and she nods as well, typing something else into her computer. "I'm sorry Sir, but we have all eight of the survivors and the only one you named that is here is.."

A/N: I know its short but You'll find out who it is soon ;) had to leave it on a cliff hanger guys! gosh! but I hope you guys enjoyed ^-^ I'll try and update asap for you lovely readers :P Have a fabulous night/day/morning xD Talk to yall soon :3 xox