Gone

~~Graces P.O.V~~

I woke up, laying across 4 of the uncomfortable hospital chairs, my head in Jacks lap and his hands running through my hair. He was looking up at someone and talking to them, I notice his tear stained cheeks but dont question it. I couldnt hear the other person until I sat up and leant into Jakcks chest. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You alright Bub?" Alex asks from my right. Memories of when we arrived at the hospital flashed through my eyes and I silently began crying again. Jack tightens his grip on me and I snuggle more into him. It takes a couple minutes for me to calm down again, but when I finally do I look up at Alex who opens his arms and pulls me to him.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Rian smiles down at me from my right and I shake my head and hide it in Alexs chest. "how you feeling?" I shrug and snuggle more into Alexs chest.
"can we please just go home?" I look at them through wide, teary eyes and they sigh and look at eachother in turn. "Please? I dont want to be here anymore.." Alex rubs my back and I calm slightly and lean into him, more, closing my eyes I drift into a deep slumber.

~~Rians P.O.V~~

"I'm sorry Sir, but we have all eight of the survivors and the only one you named that is here is Tony Perry, hes in a critical condition and is currently in a coma. The others arent under the books, im sorry for your loss." I nod, feeling the tears swell in the back of my eyes. I refuse to let them out, until I turn around and see Graces fragile body in Alexs hold. The tears gush out and she looks at me and instantly knows somethings wrong. In a matter of seconds shes having a panic attack and collapsing in Alexs arms. Walking towards them, they look up and sigh, they also know somethings wrong.

"We want the good news.." Alex states from directly infront of me.

"If there is any.." Jack adds, looking at the floor. I sigh and nod.

"Theres good-ish news and very bad news.." Jack is still looking at the floor and I can see the droplets of his tears falling to the floor. Alexs arms shake slightly before he returns to normal. He looks at me expectantly and I sigh, not sure if I can say this out loud.

"Good-ish news is Tonys in a coma.. Very bad news is.. i-is..." My voice cracks and I dont bother to continue the sentence as tears stream down my face and Jack walks towards me and hugs me tightly. He cries into my shoulder and I try mybest to comfort him, but find it difficult to even controll my own tears.

I glance over at Alex and see him holding onto Grace so tightly, refusing to let her go. He looks up at me through tear stained eyes and I know its going to be difficult for any of us to tell Grace that her brothers, and one of her best friends are dead.. and that the other is in a coma..

~~Graces P.O.V~~ (After shes been asleep for about an hour)

"Grace, come on.. wake up Bub." I hear Alex whisper into my ear and I open my eyes slightly and look at him through tired eyes. I sit up slightly and he stands up, helping me stand on my feet. My legs wake up and I cant stand on my own. Alex holds my hand and Jack takes the other and they lead me down a hallway and into a elevator.

"Lex?" I ask tiredly. "Where are we going?"

"To give someone a visit.." I raise my eyebrows and watch as we walk towards the critical section of the hospital. Alex lets go of my hands and walks to the main desk of this area and begins talking to the lady. He walks back and looks at Jack, who only nods and lets go of my hand. "Come on."

Hesitantly I take his hand and he leads me to a door, pushing it open my eyes land on the limp body in the bed. Eyes widdening I realise who it is and run towards him. The tears have already began to fall from my face but I ignore them as I reach his bedside.

"Tony? Tony wake up.. I-I have to know your alive.." I take his pale hand in mine and hold it close to me. I sit in the chair beside his bed and keep my eyes on his, hoping, praying that he wakes up and tells me this is all just a sick, disgusting joke and that they were all in it to get me. That Mike, Vic and Jaime are hiding in a closet somewhere in the ward. That they just wanted to trick me.

"Bub, hes in a coma.. He cant just wake up.." Tears continue to fall as I sob into my best friends hand.

"Please, Tony. You have to survive.. You, Alex and Jack are all I have left.. Ple-"

-BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP-

My eyes shoot to his heart rate monitor and the line is flat, Tonys closed eyes shake as nurses and doctors run into the room, someone pushes us out and im full out sobbing, shaking, crying. My legs give out and I fall to the floor, rolling into a ball and crying into my self.

Jack and Rian apear from somewhere and look at us worried. I look up at Alex as tears stream from his eyes and I know I have to answer them myself.

"HES GONE! GOD DAMN IT HES GONE!"

A/N: im a very terrible person.. I killed them all.. I was sobbing the whole time I was writing this.. god damn it.. anyways.. hope you like.. vote? follow me? idk.. thanks to @danosaurxoxphillion for being a poop, but helping me with the updates.. -coughs- she suggested PTV die.. -coughs-

BAI