2

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Sass;

In high school bullies are everywhere, but it's very similar in college too. The difference is they act as your friends.

❝hey dongYuck I see you're getting darker and darker huh? ❞ a classmate of his randomly said like he's asking for a crowd to cheer for his lame joke. But of course, even though he looks sweet and innocent he is sassy.

❝thank you, and you're still the same pale bland bitch Chadd, with a double d. Bet you're dicc is smaller than a triple A battery. ❞ He retorted as he sat down dropping his bag on the floor as if it's a mic.

Everyone made a noise with that statement and Chadd is as red now from embarrassment and anger.

From that nice, a soft chuckle from the front caught Hyuck's attention; it was Mark who was chuckling softly as he shakes his head.

Even though he felt kinda bad for his statement, he only did that because Chadd started. And at least he somehow made Mark laugh. With a grin on his face he then noticed a boy staring at him from a distance. He then waved cutely trying to tease him but he smiled and waved back, showing a cute eye smile that almost made Hyuck's heart skip a beat.

And the noisy classroom finally calmed down as the professor entered the room.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hey yall please expect short updates. It will get better as you proceed. ✨