3

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Reveal;

When a person reaches the age of 21, their second gender is revealed. But some can come in earlier and vice versa. When someone's second gender is not revealed they are considered beta which consist of 45% of the population.

And now is Hyuck's 22nd birthday so he thought he was a beta. But boy was he wrong.

It's 3 am in the morning when Hyuck's first heat started. When nobody was home. Mark's mom is always absent probably working while Mark mostly parties every chance he gets.

He crept out his bed and rushed to the kitchen for the medicine. They kept surpressor for every gender as well as protection if ever anybody needs some. (yes, Mark's mom is cool with that).

But as he reached the kitchen he saw Mark lighting up a cake with a candle carved into 22. Mark was shook as he tries to explain. ❝m-mom said she won't be home till next week so she t-told me to celebrate with you instead-- wait are you in heat--❞

But boy oh boy! the scent of an alpha made Donghyuck jump onto him and cling like crazy. Mark still shocked, stumbled until they were now cornered to the kitchen top.

❝Donghyuck,.. No this-this is dangerous!❞ Mark exclaims as Hyuck kiss and nips on his neck. Marking him. (note; an omega's mark will only last a week until the wound heals).

Mark was trying so hard not to give in as he carries Hyuck and walked to the medicine to fetch him some surpressor. He got it and tried to push him away and give his medicine but Hyuck was too occupied with lust.

Without a thought Mark takes the medicine and grabs Hyuck's chin making him face him. ❝kiss me.❞ he demanded making the omega obligue.

And as soon as their lips came in touch the alpha's tounge entered the omega's warm mouth, subtly enjoying it before pushing the small medicine to his throat.

And only a few seconds the medicine took effect. Slowly calming the omega and falling asleep in his hold.

Finally, the Omega calmed down.

However the alpha, who tried to fight lust still has no control for the monster hiding behind those pants.

Mark sighs and carries Hyuck back to his room, placing him and tucking him back to sleep...

❝Happy birthday... my omega.

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

its finally gonna be more and more interesting. <evil grin>
SAEGENG TBC SOON

*gently hit the star if you're the star in Starbucks✨🤩✨