4

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
No Idea

Hyuck woke up with a bit of headache. He proceeded to do his morning routine without a slight idea of what happened last night.

As he walk out of his room he saw Mark by the window, already riding his motor on his way to school. He just shrugged it off, besides, it's none of his business.

He then ate his breakfast and went to school.

-8:30 ABO University

There were a lot of people discussing as Hyuck entered the University, he even saw a bunch of girls and theys crying. And as if on cue, Renjun pulled him as he catches his breathe.

❝Hyuckie /breathes Mark /breathes❞ Renjun tries to explain but was having a hard time.

❝Junie catch your breathe please, inhale... Exhale... Okay now spill. ❞

❝Mark... Didn't u say u like him??❞Renjun asks... ❝Mark is Marked! By an Omega!! ❞ Making some heads turn to him and making the girls at the corner cry again, loudly.

Frowning, Hyuck found it weird since he remembers seeing Mark at the kitchen last night--

Hyuck's legs became Jelly as he remembers last night in a flash. ❝Hyuck!! ❞ Renjun held him back up and made him sit somewhere.

❝Hyuckie..! Are you okay? What's wrong!?❞ Renjun asks in concern... As he tries to fan him with his notebook and rubs his back.

Finally recovering from what happened, Hyuck gulps all his worries.

❝I-I think I was the omega who marked Mark... ❞

SAEGENG TBC SOON~

Kindly tap the star❤️✨(if ur the star in Starbucks jk)