22

kindly tap the star my babies~

-

A week later, Hyuck was already discharged from the Hospital. And they are now heading home, Mark was driving, no words were spoken so Hyuck fel bored. He then laid down at the back and doze off to sleep. The hspital was quite far from Seoul since the hospitals there was full and they couldn't accommodate Hyuck anymore, Jaemin then had no choice but to bring him to a private hospital in Hadong. 

The ride was silent, only the blow of wind can be heard, Mark focus on the road, his mind full of thoughts on plans how to make Hyuck forgive him. The sun then sets, and the roads were dark. The light source in the road is the light of the car only. And it was actually scary since Mark was only following a GPS, without it they would be lost on their way. 

They are now driving into the forest, there was a lot of trees, tall ones that scattered beside the road. And it looks like there was a recent trimming of them as the road was littered with branches. The car ride become bumpy and Hyuck slowly wakes up from the slumber but kept his eyes closed. 

Not until... pop!

"What the--" Mark stops when the car bounced and he heard the sound of a tire popping. He then stops the car and steps outside to check. He groans when he saw that the workers left a pruning shears on the road and it caused their tire to pop. He then ruffles his hair in annoyance and tries to scan the place. They were in the middle of nowhere, and when he tries to check his phone there was no signal which made him more annoyed. 

He didn't know what to do as he was not used to fix cars, if this was a motorcycle then he'd be a pro about it. Unfortunately, its not. He then went back to the car, and opens the backseat door. He saw Hyuck fake sleeping so he gently tries to wake him up. 

"Hyuck, our car broke down. Does your phone have signal?" He then removes the hair that was covering the younger's face. Hyuck then slowly opens his eyes and stares at him. He then examines Mark's face, he was wearing specs and his shirt was only a thin long sleeve polo that flows in his sculpted body. 

Hyuck then was still laying in the backseat as he pulls Mark inside, taking him a back. "H-Hyuck? What are you--" He couldn't let him finish as he smashes their lips together and feel his body up. Hyuck doesn't know why but he couldn't stop himself. He deepens the kiss and as he places his arms on the older's nape, releasing his scent that made Mark go frenzy. 

"Hyuck, why are you--" Mark then pulls back to ask, but when he saw Hyuck's disheveled look, he couldn't help but to just go with the flow and leans down to kiss him again. 

Hyuck then responds submissively, letting Mark ravage his lips. He then lets out a moan as Mark began kissing him aggressively, he then moves his hand to unbutton Mark's polo one by one, and when he did so, he rans his hand in his body, feeling it up. 

Mark's breathe hitched when Hyuck's hand reached his pants, he burried his face in the younger's neck, waiting for him to continue. "don't regret this later sunshine." he says in a deep voice as Hyuck successfully removes his pants, his member showing in full glory that made Hyuck gulp.