18

(please, gently tap the star button babies~)

Stepping of Mark's motorcycle, the two were laughing as they made their back home. Unforeseen the awaiting danger. And as Mark rotate the knob, he was shocked to see that it was unlocked.

They stare at each other in shock, and the older motioned Hyuck to step back, in which the younger did so. The two then made their way inside still cautious but calmed down as they saw Mrs. Lee. 

❝Hey guys! I'm home!❞ Mrs. Lee excitedly says as she saw them, ❝Auntie!❞ Hyuck happily rans and enveloped her to a hug, and she hugged him back. 

As they pull away from each other, Hyuck has a big smile plastered in his face. ❝auntie! why didn't you tell us you were going home! we could've picked you up~❞ Hyuck pouts as he speaks. Mrs Lee chuckles at how adorable Hyuck was as he ruffles the boy's hair.

❝Ohhh, I'm sorry but I really wanted it to be a surprise you guys!❞ She says cheerfully, and a thought suddenly came into her mind. ❝Ooh! before I forgot, I bought you guys some gifts and souvenirs!❞ She happily went to her suitcase and opened it, revealing a bunch of stuff inside.

---

listen to this wonderful song I recently loved.<3

Unlike the nights that Mark and Hyuck sleep next each other, today was different as Mark came back to his room. The night was cold, unlike when  he was here.

Hyuck began to feel lonely, his heart sank at the thought of losing Mark even though their rooms are just steps away from each other. He hugs his pillow and burries his head onto it, sniffing the faint scent of Mark. 

But as if on cue, a knock was heard onto Hyuck's door. His head perks up as he rushes to the door before twisting the knob for it to open. As he pulls the door, it revealed a specific person he wanted to be with...

❝M-Mark hyung...he smiles softly, his heart fluttering for the man in front of him. ❝Hey sunshineMark smiles back as he steps inside Hyuck's room and closes the door softly and locking it. He then pulls Hyuck into a hug, burrying his head onto the younger's neck. 

❝I missed you.Mark whispers, his lips softly grazing onto Hyuck's neck, his hot breath giving Hyuck goosebumps. ❝I-I missed you too hyung, are you gonna sleep here tonight?the younger asks, as he wraps his arms around Mark as well. 

❝Well...do you want me to sunshine?He pulls away and meets Hyuck's doe eyes, tilting his head to the side to tease the younger. The younger blushed because of that. ❝I-I mean yeah...but its still up to you...a pout forms on his lips as he says the last sentence. 

Mark chuckles at his cute reaction and placed a peck onto his lips because of it. Hyuck was taken a back, but smiles at the action. ❝Okay sunshine,  If you insist~he then carried Hyuck like a bride and brought him to the bed and laid him there softly. As he lays down as well, wrapping the duvet cover over them.