11

Hyuck was too stunned to speak. He really thought that he made an effort not until he saw what Yuta brought Mark. He then sat on the floor and hit himself as he remembered that he even left his embarrassing present.

He felt really stupid as he immediately go home riding his bike, locking the doors and turning all the lights in his room.

After what seems like 2 hours, he heard Mark's motorcycle as he takes a quick peek in his window he saw Mark removing his helmet and brushing his hair. Hyuck then gulps at the sight. Unfortunately, their eyes met and Mark waved his hands and pointed on Hyuck's gift. The younger then flinched and closed the blinds aggressively.

A knock then was heard in his room, and he was contemplating whether to open it. But a simple,  ❝Hyuck, can we talk?❞ was enough for him to stumble as he rushes to open the door for Mark. But first he checked whether he looks decent, which is always before opening the door.

The sight i front of him was undeniably surreal because of how sexy the older looks with specs. He kept his eyes on the floor.

Why did you run off earlier?❞ Mark asks in a whisper tone as he steps inside Hyuck's room. But he got no answer, making him look back and see Hyuck crying.

He panicked and hugs the younger, Hyuck's head was then burried in Mark's chest as the older asks,  ❝heyyy...what's wrong Hyuck?❞ and rubs small circles in his back.

But even before Hyuck explains, the door opened and Mark's mom gasp as e saw the younger crying, thinking that Mark hurt him. ❝Mark Lee! I can't believe what I am seeing right now!❞ Mrs Lee's voice raised as anger clouds the room.

Mom, I swear I didn't do anything!❞ Mark says and tries to explain, and so as the younger but Mrs Lee was stubborn and didn't believe him. He was kicked out of the room and told that they will have a word after.

-

Inside, Mrs. Lee comforts Hyuck and asks what happened. Hyuck explains that it was indeed not Mark, which is half true and pleaded to not get him into trouble.

Mrs. Lee sighs and nods, she told Hyuck to wait for dinner and that he should take a rest. She also informed him that she will be having a business trip for a whole month.

In the days that I will be gone, you should keep safe okay? Take care of yourself and take your suppressants as well as using protection.❞ Mrs. Lee bluntly explains, Hyuck was blushing red but nodded as he understood that Mrs.Lee just wants the best for him.

I will Ahjumma, don't worry about me.❞ Hyuck says and they hugged for a while as Mrs. Lee left the room and proceeded to the kitchen. There he saw Mark. But as usual they never talk.

Mark--❞ But Mark immediately left without a word. Mrs. Lee sighs as she wishes to have a better relationship with his son.

SAEGENG TBC SOON~~

Thanks for those who still support this story. Iloveyou guys<3