12

Since Mark's mom is gone, the two were left home alone. But neither of them really talked to each other. Only eating the food of whoever cooks a meal.

The house was silent as deep thoughts envelops Mark's mind. He is in his gaming chair, fiddling with a pen. His paper blank, waiting to be filled of an essay of who inspires him the most.

Of course, we all know who that is. ;)

A smile forms in his lips as he remembers the short moment of his and Hyuck's lips meeting, and his first time entering his cute and tidy room. He remembers how he turns red and gets shy on the slightest things he do.

And so the inspiration came, his sunshine.

Mark then proceeds to write the essay with his emotions poured into it.

I never knew its possible, for love to envelop a dull heart. My stone cold heart, soften by your warmth. Is this love? My heart being so bright, filled with your smiles. It runs through my mind. My sunshine, you're indeed the light of my life.

The first paragraph states and so Mark was also astonished on how those words came to him. He was smart but not cheesy, Hyuck does bring this side of him out.

And as he writes down his essay at 3am, Hyuck was sound asleep and dreaming about him together with unicorns and buterflies...

SAEGENG TBC SOON~

Drop a star if u enjoyed this chapter~ and pls don't come at me for the essay i tried my best juseyooo😭