16

Hyuck was in a daze as he sit in class, the professor teaching in front. He was just there... sitting like a stone. ❝Hyuck, are you okay?Renjun waves his hand infront of Hyuck's face, but he was given no response. Hyuck is always attentive to class as he is a scholar after all, that is why the older found it weird. 

He tried to grab his friend's attention as best as he can but the younger just kept on staring in front.

Little did he know what scenarios kept repeating on the younger's head...

FLASHBACK...

Hyuck then covers his face with the sudden embarrassment. ❝h-hyung I'm sorry! Let me wipe that for you.❞ he panics and was about to stand up but Mark pushed him softly back to the bed and shuts him up with a peck on the lips.

❝Its fine sunshine. Besides, who said we're finished?❞ Mark smirks as he softly insert 2 fingers to Hyuck's mouth, the younger was taken a back... ❝Wet them for me, sunshine.The older whispers in his ears. Making Hyuck's breath hitch as he obliges to the older. 

He rolls his tounge around as he softly sucks onto them, staring directly to Mark's eyes. It was a feast to the older, seeing how submissive he was. He smirks, ❝Very good, sunshine... just like that.Hyuck got goosebumps at the statement but continued anyways. 

And soon after Mark was satisfied with the younger's mouth. He lifted Hyuck's leg and placed it on his shoulder, eyes still in contact. Sunshine, May I?As he carefully leaned in for a kiss. Hyuck got so impatient in all the permissions as he pulls Mark closer, ❝Give it to me, now.

Mark can't help but to bite his bottom lip, he's now at his limit but ofcourse Hyuck is still his priority. He gently inserts a finger onto Hyuck, the feeling was foreign as Hyuck let out a gasp. ❝Relax, my sunshine.he softly says as he stays still.

Hyuck finally relaxes around his fingers, he slowly thrusted his fingers to Hyuck trying to find a certain spot.  The younger let out small moans, the foreign feeling suddenly becoming more known to him as pleasure takes place of pain. 

After a few moments, Hyuck suddenly flinches. ❝Found it.Mark smirks as he softly abuses that certain spot. ❝H-Hyung... this feels weird!Hyuck's words are opposite to his actions as he lets out loud moans that possibly can be heard by neighbors. ❝Its not weird, it's not weird Sunshine, you're just feeling good.Mark says as he added another finger. 

Stretching the younger even more, ❝I-I'm near Hyung... A-ahh!His nails burried down Mark's back, for sure leaving scratch marks as he chases his high. 

❝O-Oh God hyung!Hyuck met his thrusts. Mark then chuckles, ❝God? are you praying to me, sunshine?He fasten his movements, hitting the same spot Hyuck absolutely loves. The sight under Mark was astonishing as Hyuck moans under him, their eyes locked as Mark gives him the pleasure he deserves. 

❝M-Mark!Hyuck finally reaches his peek, his load striking to Mark's chest. The younger catches his breath. As a tear of pleasure falls on his cheeks. His energy drained, his eyes softly closed but before he even completely fell asleep, he felt a hand softly caress his cheeks, wiping the tear and kiss was place on his forehead.

❝Sleepwell, sunshine...

SAEGENG TBC SOON!~

TYSM FOR READING THIS, IF U LIKED IT PLEASE GENTLY TAP THAT STAR<3