24

kindy tap the star my love~

----

As soon as the car drove away from Mark, Hyuck's tears kept falling like a river. Despite them not dating for so long, the pain was unbearable as if they had been together for a decade. Looking at the rear view mirror, Jaemin can't help but notice that the omega is crying. 

"It's okay Hyuck, just let it all out..." He tries to comfort him, eyes now focused on the road. Hyuck heard that and paid no attention, his tears still getting the most of him. 

A few moments later, Hyuck decided to open up his phone, going through his contacts he saw Mark's number and contemplated whether he will block him or not. In the thought of losing contact with him made the omega's tears pour even more. But Hyuck knew that he deserves better than this, that he needed to be strong for himself. 

He went through his gallery and opened up an album that was made for him and Mark, he saw hundreds of photos of them while they were together. He smiled bitterly and deleted each photo one by one, trying to reminisce them before they're completely gone. 

And when he was done, he decided to finally cut ties with the older. He opened up the contacts and  blocked Mark's number. 

Meanwhile...

Yuta heard a ring from his doorbell, he was confused who could it be since he doesn't expect anyone to be visiting him. He peeks at the monitor and his face lit up  when he saw Mark. He quickly types his password and opens the door, only to be met with a punch in the face.

The older was taken a back, his mouth wide open and holding his face. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MARK?!" he scream as he was now seated at the floor from the impact of the punch. 

"Do you have any fucking idea how you destroyed my relationship?" Mark said in between his deep breathes, his anger getting the most out of him but he still tries to compose himself. 

Yuta looked at him with a confused and guilty face, "D-Destroy? I don't know what you're talking about!" He stands up, and wipes  his clothes and tries to reach for Mark. "What's wrong Mark?" he tries to act innocent as he displays a puppy eyed look. 

Unfortunately, it didn't affect Mark even a bit. "You posted a photo of us didn't you? when we weren't even together by that time?!" Mark grabs Yuta's collar and aims to punch him once again. "w-w-wait Mark!!! OKAY OKAY SORRY!!" he stops his hand and chuckles nervously. 

"I-I just wanna post that because... uhmm... I wanna make up to you that time?" he tries to reason out, but Mark let go of him harshly making him thrown back and stumble. The younger then sarcastically let out a laugh as he clenches his jaw. "make up? you fucking sabotage me, and I bet you were the one who held the plan to get Hyuck beaten up!"   Yuta gasped when Mark figured everything out, with his reaction, Mark confirmed that was what Yuta did.

And he was left no choice but to take his revenge for his lost love...