13

Seeing a topless Mark Lee first thing in the morning is not very healthy for Donghyuck's heart. He was startled when they open their doors at the same time and seeing Mark Lee's cute little pout and his a-abs... He looks half asleep and the younger can't help but to   stare. ❝snap out of it!❞ Hyuck hits his head as he ran back to his room, Thank God Mark didn't see him drooling over his body...

This was an everyday thing for Hyuck, He can see Mark but the older won't notice him since he wakes up and haven't put on his contacts. His eyes are really blurry in some way. He avoids wearing Specs since he thinks that it makes him old...

Yes, Hyuck knows this. He knows everything about Mark and that's it! W-Well not really... Lately eversince he got his secondary gender revealed. His omega is suddenly craving for an Alpha... And that is Mark, a pureblooded alpha. He's having some impure thoughts about the older. Especially after the night when Mark visited him in his room, he remembered how tender those moments were...

And as he saw Mark going downstairs, he unconciously  sneek to Mark's room and was only about to grab a shirt of him to turn him on. But his omega made him plop his self on the bed and touch himself there... 15 minutes only... he checked the time, it was 7:05. That's what he reminded himself as he knows how long Mark took to shower... As he touch himself down there while sniffling Mark's phermones that smells like a deep-wood natural manly scent...

He then bit the hem of his shirt and as his right hand was busy stroking his own his left hand played with his buds as he imagine that Mark was the one doing that.

He can't help but to release a silent moan as he feels his whole body burning up and almost reaching his peek. He fasten his pace and switched up his position, he flipped over, his face now buried in the sheets as moans begin to leave his mouth.

He couldn't stop himself and kept on stroking his own, while moaning a certain person's name. It was muffled due to him biting down his shirt.

And a few more strokes and he finally reached his peek, cumming into his own hand he felt his whole body dropping on the soft mattress that Mark sleeps every night.

And as he was about grab Tissue in Mark's bedside table, he froze...

Mark was standing by the door, mouth wide open.

But other than that, his eyes landed o a place he shouldn't. There he saw...Mark was hard.

SAEGENG TBC SOON~