7

Let's be mutuals in IG~!: @saegzy
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Confrontation

And so the class went on, and now it has finished. And Hyuck was hella scared so he tried blend along with the crowd but completely failed as Mark pulls his hoodie back. Making Hyuck stumble into his hard chest.

❝Funny how you try to escape?❞ Mark whispers into his ears, making him shiver his back was still in touch with Mark's chest. ❝I-I wasn't planning to escape.❞ He tries to convince him but that earned a bitter chuckle from the alpha.

❝Last night--❞

❝I'm sorry!❞ Hyuck cuts him off. ❝I didn't mean to mark you. I'm sorry if you're omega got mad. I should've controlled myself and I--❞

❝Was that why you let another alpha mark you? That Damn thing made you let another Alpha to hide your scent?❞ Mark snaps; he was furious as he turns the omega to face him.

❝Mark listen--I-Its a temporary mark--❞

❝I don't fucking care if it is, Hyuck!❞ Mark's alpha takes control as he envelopes the room with his pheromones, making Hyuck's knees weak.  ❝After that mark fades, you must take responsibility for the one you gave me.❞ Mark unbuttoned his school uniform and flashes the couple of  deep red Mark Hyuck made into his body.

1...2...3...4...5678910-- Hyuck couldn't believe how many marks  he did and how he was able to do that.

❝Next week Hyuck. Take responsibility. ❞ Mark finalizes. But Hyuck was being too bratty and tried to get him angrier.

❝what if I don't agree?! You're acting like a jealous alpha!--❞

Mark turns around and pins Hyuck to the classroom table in which he was sitting, making Hyuck gulp at how close their proximity are.

❝Because I am Hyuck. I am.❞

---
Gently press the star💚 coz u the brightest one of them all.