Chapter 43

A/N

This is the very last chapter guys:-(

We're both upset that it's ending since we've been writing this since July so half year now but it has to end sometime.

Thank you all for being so supportive and for the lovely comments, we really appreciate them all.

If you like our books then please read our new book that we will be writing called 'Tough Love'. The first chapter will be posted probably tomorrow.

Thank you all so much and enjoy this last chater

-Jade x x x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shawn?" I gasped, he looked terrible. It had been years but he still had the same facial features that I remember although he looked older. A beard sprouted from his chin and a messy mop of sandy blonde hair similar to mine covered his head.

"Hi baby girl" He smiled at me, the smile I remember from my childhood as being the only thing that could cheer me up "Sorry, didn't have time for a shave" I smiled and ran at him. He opened his arms wide and I jumped into them, trying to grasp the situation.

This was my brother.

My brother who I had believed was dead.

And I was hugging him.

"I thought you were dead!" I cried into his hair

"I thought I was going to die as well" Then it finally hit me that he had been held captive for years, he must have been terrified.

"I've missed you so much Shawny" I pulled away and kissed his forehead "So much"

"You all never know how much I've missed you too. Thinking of you was the only thing that has gotten me through these years" He smiled at me and led me over to a nearby bench where we at side-by-side.

"Where have you been?" I asked. He looked at the ground before aswering

"I was on the top floor of the apartments but they kept me in one room. There was a girl in there too, Amelia her name was. Nice girl..."

"I'm sorry" I whispered, grabbing his hand tight

"She's in a better place" He said sadly but then smiling "When you came and the police took them all away, they came upstairs and found me, took me to hospital and well...here I am"

"I'm sorry you had to go through all that" I sighed "There are some evil people in this world"

"I'll agree with you on that one, little sis"

"Hey! I'm not so little anymore!" I said sticking my tongue out. It was just like the old times when we would joke around and tease each other.

"I heard and from what I've been told you've got yourself a boyfriend. Now, you know how big brothers are, I'll need to meet him for approval" He put on the voice he used to do when we would secretly mock our father. It was his 'buissness voice' apparently.

"I'm sure you will approve. After all, he got shot looking for you!"

"What?" Shawn said, his smile dropping

"No-one told you?"

"Told me what?" He genuinely looked confused

"Eddie got shot in the apartment. He's in hospital due to start his physchotherapy soon"

"H-He can't walk? For me?" I just shrugged. I didn't want him to feel guilty. "Can I go see him?"

"I guess" We went back into the hospital, soon arriving outside his private room.

"He's just come around" Said a friendly nurse. I knew her from previous visits. Her name was Kylie, a trainee nurse.

I thanked her and we walked inside the smallish room. I sat at the end of Eddies bed and Shawn sat beside him.

"Tori" He breathed before glancing curiously at Shawn

"Eddie... This is my brother Shawn" Eddie took a moment before realising who I meant. He tried to get up but Shawn pushed lightly on his arm.

"Rest, man. No need to get up, I just thought a thank you was in order. If it wasn't for you, I'd probably still be captive and my sister dead. Thank you, man" Shawn smiled and

held out his hand which Eddie shook

"I'd do it again in a heartbeat" Eddie said, smiling at me which I returned

"Thank you" Shawn said again, then standing up

"Shawn, right?" Eddie said, making my brother turn around

"Yeah"

"We'll I guess I might as well as now, before I find some other near death experience that I think I might take a whack at" We all smiled "I wondered... I mean I love your sister with every last breath in my body. I love her more than anyone or anything; she's my world. I wanted to ask since I doubt I'll meet your father anytime soon... For your beautiful sisters hand in marriage"

I gasped

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 years later

I stood at the alter; my brother across from me in a black suit and turqouise tie and a huge grin on his face as he held his nephew, Charlie. They looked so alike; Charlie having short, dirty blonde hair like his Uncle and the same beautiful blue eyes as Shawn and I but inherating the beautiful natural pink lips and cute button nose as his father. I smiled as my brother did 'gotcha nose' on my beautiful son.

To my side was my mother as maid of honour with a cream dress on and flowers on he had. She smiled at me.

My two daughters stood to my side, both in matching Blue dresses. Harriet wore her hair in long ringlets that ran down her back, the same colour hair as her dad and her twin sister, Esme.

Esme, my gorgeous daughter with her long, straight hair and mesmorizing grey eyes pulled slightly at the hem on my silken dress.

"Mummy, I see daddy!" I smiled at her before looking up and as she had said, Eddue was there.

We stared at each other before he smiled and handed his crutches to Libbie who was by his side. She laid them down and took Eddies arm for a few seconds before he let go. She walked behind him as he took step after wobbly step.

He'd been doing his physiotherapy for months but he'd never been able to ask so remarkably before.

At times he stumbled but kept his balance and as he reached me at the alter, the guests clapped.

"You did wonderful" I whispered as I pecked his lips

"Well done, daddy" Harriet said with her cute lisp

"Thank you babies" He said smiling

"I love you so much, Edward" I said, the biggest smile ever on my face

"I love you so much, Victoria" He replied, kissing my cheek.

And it was true, we did love each other more than words could explain because we were meant for each other from the beginning.

We'd had our ups and downs, no doubt they'll be more but we can get through them together.

Forever.