Chapter 14

"Hey, Victoria!" Someone shouted from behind me which was totally unnecessary as he was literally standing right behind me.

"Shush!" I pulled him down next to me.

"Woah! We haven't even gotten to know each other yet" he smirked and winked at me.

"Shut up! Do I even know you?!" I whisper-yelled.

"We have Geography together?"

I looked at him for the first time since he nearly got me caught by Eddie. He was handsome with dirty blond hair that was swept to one side in the Justin Bieber style and hazel eyes that were sparkling in the light.

"Ashley?"

"Close, Austin" he smirked again.

"So what do you want?" I asked.

"Blunt. I like that" he winked... again. "But I just wondered where you were. You didn't show"

"Hiding"

"May I ask from whom?" he tilted his head to the side. I remembered when Eddie had done that. Damn that boy was cute! WOAH! Brain... Take a giant step back!

"No, you may not" he started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"You do realize it's a double period?" I looked at him questioningly. "It's two Geography lessons, next one starts in 3 minutes and it's mandatory that we go unless we have a note to say we're ill"

"Shit" I nearly screamed.

"C'mon. I'll walk you" he got up and held his hand out. I looked at him sweetly before taking his hand and yanking him down to the ground again while I stood up.

"I have legs" I smiled again. I heard him murmur something like 'Boy, do I know' but I left it alone as he jogged to my side.

"You know Eddie? The one you sit next to?" Austin asked.

"Yeah?"

"He likes you" As if right on cue, that was the moment I decided to run into some little twats.

"MIND WHERE YOU WALK YOU LITTLE BRATS!" I yelled and they soon scurried off.

"Feisty" he purred at me.

"Are you half man, half cat?" he didn't answer.

"Did you seriously not know?"

"He doesn't even know me." We were right outside Geography now and I looked inside to see Eddie, staring at the door, daydreaming. There was a few others in the class but not the whole class was already there. "Hey, Ashley"

"Austin" he corrected.

"Yeah, Ashley, Austin, same thing" I ran a finger down his bare arm "Fancy testing that theory?"

"What theory?" I gave him a few seconds to think "Oh, that one! Well, what's you idea?" I smirked at him and just by that one expression, he already knew what I was thinking.

"Hey, you!" I grabbed a random girls arm and she looked at me scared. "I'm not gonna hurt you! The opposite in fact! Now, see that classroom there?" I pointed to the Geography class "Go walk in and then say that you got the wrong class and walk out but leave the door open" I slid a ten pound note in her hand and she nodded eagerly.

We watched as the girl went in and then pretended like she had the wrong class then walk out with the door wide open.

Austin caught me off guard as he spun me to face him, but I soon caught up when he pressed his lips to mine.