Chapter 5

I was one of the last ones to leave the small cramped class room, it had been relatively drama free.

He had made numerous attempts of chat up lines, for example: Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes. Were you arrested earlier? I'm sure its illegal to look that good. And cheesy stuff like that.

The amount of times I wanted to punch him in the face were unreal. Instead, I accidentally made his pen leak by stabbing things into it. I caused it to explode all over his hand, which resulted in him going to the other side of the school to go to the nearest toilets to wash his hands giving me peace and quiet and the desk to myself.

I doodled in his book and drew little flowers all around it.

I let the door shut by itself, I'm sure the teacher was glad to get rid of me. He didn't seem to be my biggest fan but he's stuck with me because I doubt I'll manage to get myself kicked out of this school.

I bumped into Eddie as I left.

"Oops watch it pretty lady, casually bumping into me like this!" he said jokingly, it was extremely annoying.

"Hmm, or you could watch where your lanky self bashes" I replied icily and tried to walk off.

He followed me though, hmm, I can take him on a long tour of the grounds. I walked around the massive field, half way round he caught up with me.

"Surely you realized I was behind you," he said, unhappy at the fact his best converse were now muddy.

Serves him right.

"Oh I had no idea, I apologize," I replied, acting dumb and twiddling my hair.

He's obviously used to seeing this considering this is Libbie's specialty, acting dumb and getting boys. Except for the fact I didn't need to act dumb to get a boy, it is pathetic when they act dumb and have that stupid little giggle at the end of it.

Ugh.

"What do you say then?" he asked, I had no idea what he is actually on about.

"What do I say about you following me around the school? I say you are a creepy stalker who needs to check into an asylum or stop popping pills but that is just my opinion." I sarcastically said, with a grin on my face.

He obviously is a stalker though otherwise he wouldn't follow me around the whole school, just to ask me what I should say.

Did he give me a topic of what I say? No. He just asked me what I should say. Well I suppose I say a lot of things but nothing relevant to this conversation I have somehow got myself into.

"Stalker? ME? I'm the stalker?! Have you seen yourself?!" he exclaimed gasping.

I don't understand how I'm a stalker when this is my first day here, hmm, confusing.

"Yes, yes I have seen myself. In fact I see myself whenever I look in a mirror, believe it or not" I replied, standing still and crossing my arms.

He stopped and stood still, as if mocking me.

"I assume that's on a regular occasion then."

"Haha, no, that's you pretty boy. I am not vain, aren't you a funny guy" I replied sarcastically, I knew this would annoy him. He's posh so he obviously won't like being called a pretty boy even though its true. He thinks the world of himself.

"Woah there!" he exclaimed, "anyway, you never replied what do you say then?"

"Anyway, you still haven't told me what I'm saying about?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"Me and you? Hooking up?"

"Are you actually being serious?! Puhlease, I am way out of your league. Go running back to Libbie, I'm sure she will act dumb and twiddle her hair some more for you," I said, as I stormed off.

What the hell is wrong with that lad?

He has the cheek to come and ask me to hook up with him even though I saw him an hour and a half ago entertaining Libbie.

More like she was bouncing around like a frog whilst he didn't even give her the time of day.

Stupid lad.

Yes, I admit I am a player, but I don't make it so obvious. In fact, I'm not even comparing myself to him. He may have nice abs and gorgeous eyes, but I can officially say that I am extremely glad I have turned him down. Hmm, I suppose I best get myself involved with the boy kind at this school sometime, I thought.

I've been out with half the lads from my old school, thinking about it. Its quite fun to be honest, they think we will last long when we never do.

I suppose you can say I use them, but I can't help myself. They are so vulnerable and aw.

Before you say anything, yes I may sound like a bitch, but I have my reasons to be a player. My brother... no I don't need to explain anything about him and I won't... not yet anyway.

But I promised myself I would never fall in love. So I put a wall up, I didn't let any boy get too close to me.

I would end up getting hurt if i did.

And no. When the boys I love you's are directed to me, I don't say it back. I would never say I love you if I didn't mean it. So I make up an excuse like, my message won't come through, or something easy like that. I feel bad when I hurt them but not one of them know what I've been through.

I can't go through life being the sweet 9 year old I was before, I had to toughen up and I did. I now do no homework or school work, although I am extremely clever and when it comes to exams I wow my teachers because they think I do nothing. And i definitely I don't fall in love. I suppose you could say I don't take life seriously, you could be right but that is a point that could be argued.

I made it to the field gates and shut them, I didn't lock them.

I saw Eddie just coming up the banking, I swore at him and walked up to the dinner hall for lasagna.

I saw Kaylee and she had saved me a seat, she was sitting reading her book when I arrived. I sat down and put my tray on the table. We both dug into our food.

"You look stressed," she said, noticing me angrily cutting my pasta sheets up. I explained everything to her.

She nodded like she understood, and told me she would always be there for me. Which I think is quite sweet considering I have known her for a day.

We walked back to the dorms and we parted where she turns left and I turn right.

Back to the dorm with the neighbor from hell, woo.