Chapter 12

A/N So this one, I'm going to try and make a longer chapter than some of the others just because I have nothing better to do.

It's a little bit different to the others because it's not as funny and it's meant to be a kind of heart-to-heart so I hope you enjoy it:)

-Jade(:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was sweet.

It wasn't like those kisses from all the other dickheads I've dated, it was... real.

Like it meant something.

I was kissing Eddie!

Wait...

I was kissing Eddie.

I pulled away from him. He was obviously surprised since his lips were still puckered and his face leaned towards me.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked, backing up

"You kissed me back" He smirked.

"You kissed me first. Now, explain" I crossed my arms

"Victoria-" He reached a hand towards my arm.

"Don't come any closer!" I yelled

"Shush!" said the teacher who I didn't even realize was able to move until now, since he had been asleep through the kiss incident.

"Tori-"

"Don't you dare call me that" he reached towards me again.

Oh god. Why was my heart beating faster and faster, the more he reached out to me?

"Geez, what is up with you?"

"With me?" I scoffed "What's up with you?! Do you normally go around kissing random girls?!" He thought about it.

"Pretty much" He caught me off guard this time when he reached and laid his hand gently on my upper arm.

"Get the hell off me!" I screamed

"Miss. Williams!" said Mr. Lazy-Arse

"Fuck off and go count some more sheep!" I yelled as I walked towards the door.

"DO NOT SPEAK T-" He started

"Yeah, yeah. Been there, heard that, got the t-shirt to prove it. Now if you don't mind, just fuck off, yeah? Thank you very much" I gave him a sarcastic smile before turning the handle.

"Where are you going?", it was Eddie.

"Away from you!"

I walked through the door and walked a little bit down the corridor before I lost it. I never cry. Never. But something was different. I sat against a random locker on the cold floor, not caring for once if it was clean or not. I just didn't give a fuck anymore.

What the fuck had I done?

Because of my utter stupidness I had managed to change schools, which was definitely not in my favor?! Who would want to go to this school, voluntarily? I had left my friends behind and I haven't even seen them since the last day when I got kicked out by that bitch. I had lost everything and what hurt the most is that my parents didn't even give two shits about me. If not they would have at least called to see how I was doing or if I had settled in well.