Chapter 35

A/N

Hey it's Jade :)

So this chapter was my turn to write but as I am busy all this week, i've decided to update now instead of making you wait even longer for the next chapter :)

Enjoy :)

NEXT UPDATE: Either Saturday or next Wednesday/Saturday

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the way back, we had to catch a lift with another pair since the car was wrecked. Eddie and I sat in the back, hand-in-hand as they told us about how they was in what they desciped a 'cardboard box' and as they argued with each other. A few times, we had to muffle our laughted because of their pathetic arguing but it was a fun ride home to say the least, even if we were laughing at them nearly the whole time.

Kaylee was stood at the parking lot when we arrived and nearly knocked me over as she ran for a hug. She soon let go and stood in front of Eddie,

"Do not ever do that to Tori again! You hear me? Do not ever scare he like that again or I will chop off your balls in your sleep, got it?" Eddie gulped at Kaylee's harsh words but I just laughed, hoping she was joking.

"Got it" Eddie finally said, looking scared as hell.

"Haha" I said in an awkward laugh kind of way

"EDWARD LAWSON!" I face-palmed my forehead as Zayn joined us looking extremely mad. How lovely of him to make this more embarrassing. "I got a call from your brother the other day" Zayn stood next to Kaylee, his face flaming.

"I bet you got more than a call" Eddie said under his breathe. I burst out laughing, Zayn and Kaylee giving me weird looks. Nope, they didn't hear him.

"You can't say things like that!" I scolded Eddie quietly but still laughing.

"Anyway" Zayn said clearing his throat "How the hell did you get yourself nearly killed? I let you out of my sight for a few days and you go and get into a car cr-"

"I'm so sorry Mum"

"Eddie!"

"What do you want me to say?" Eddie said, crossing his arms

"Just assure me that you're alright"

"I am"

"Good" Zayn breathed out "Good. It's a relief as well. Your family has been going mad! Even Robbie was worried!"

"I bet!"

"He was! Now, go and call your Mother. She is very worried!" Zayn said, pointing at Eddie. He honestly, in that moment, looking like a parent telling off a child who has climbed onto the worktop and eaten the last cookie that was on the top shelf.

"Fine" Eddie turned to me and gave me a short and sweet kiss on the cheek "I'll see you later" He soon walked away, dialling his mothers number and holding the phone a bit away from his ear since we all knew what her reaction would be.

"Wait" Kaylee said "You two are back together?"

"Yep" I smiled

"When?"

"After he got out of the hospital"

"Why?"

"Because... we love each other" I had a goofy grin on my face as Zayn 'ooooh'ed