Chapter 36

A/N I've been super busy and this chapter might be a little rushed but here it is and I hope you enjoy it.

And if you have any questions about a chapter or just about me or anything feel free to mention me on twitter, @liagreen_ I will follow you back and I would love to get to know some of you x

Next update: Wednesday (by Jade)

Lia x

______________________________________

"You coming to the belated New Year bonfire later?" asked Kaylee as she walked into the room from lessons,

"No," I replied turning over, after Libbie's little outburst I haven't left my room, even my own mum has come and asked if I'm ok because apparently it isn't normal for me to stay in one place for a whole week.

I know the old Victoria Williams is back but I can't help thinking, who is her?

Libbie came in shouting about not trusting a her.

The only girls I really talk to are Kaylee, Hannah and Aimee and its Kaylee who I spend every day with.

Surely it can't be Kaylee, she's my best friend. She's so genuine and lovely, yeah I guess she's been a bit mean to Libbie before and that could be what it is but that's nothing to do with me.

"You can't stay in here all year because of what Libbie said," said Kaylee, perching on the end of my bed,

"No one said its because of Libbie," I replied, pulling the covers back over my head.

"It's obvious it is, otherwise you would've left your room, and you haven't,"

"I don't feel well..."

"Listen, you should go come to the Bonfire and then you'll see everything has been dropped it was just Libbie being a bit hormonal,"

"Fine, I'll come," I said, Kaylee left satisfied that she'd convinced me to actually carry on with life.

I walked over to the en-suite, and took a brave look in the mirror. My usually soft hair was all luggy and dry, my face had a sudden outbreak in four spots and my lips were all cracked an sore. I definitely need a shower, and according to my smell it agreed with me.

Letting the hot water drip down me and I bathed in Strawberry scented shower gel.

After conditioning my hair I turned the water off and reached for my fluffy towel, I dressed in a red vest top and put on a thick off the shoulder grey jumper with 'AWKWARD' written on it, choosing my skin tight dark blue jeans I pulled them on over my legs which were noticeably thinner than they were this time a week ago.

Pulling my hair into a high pony tail I sprayed it with my extra hold hairspray. There was about an hour before the bonfire started and I needed to talk to Libbie.

Walking across the hall, I have to admit, I was terrified. I was facing my nightmare, and no it wasn't Libbie, it was the words that rolled off her tongue.

Knock knock

"Who is it?" shouted a weak voice,

"Tori," I timidly replied,

"Please, I can't see anyone today, I'm not strong enough, come back tomorrow," she replied.

I didn't want to argue with her, she's pregnant she's obviously having a bad time. With either the pregnancy or whatever was biting away at her brain.

Taking a slow walk around the school I arrived at the bonfire just as most other people were. Kaylee was there kissing Justin as per usual. That's all they ever seem to do recently, I'm not saying its a bad thing of course I'm happy she's happy it's just odd that it's constantly, they are always down each others throats.