Chapter 34

Hey, I'm updating at last! Thank you for being patient!

It has been football day so I've been typing and listening otherwise I would've updated about three hours ago but here it is!

I hope its worth the wait!

Next update: Saturday (by Jade)

Thank you before I type it up, because this week we reached 1,000 fans and 2,000,000 reads! We couldn't be happier and we thank every single one of you.

So enjoy!

Tell your friends and comment, vote and fan.

Thank you everyone!

-Lia x x x

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The day of the four day Geography trip, Eddie and I have a house which is completely deserted in the middle of nowhere. Fully decorated with central heating and a full fridge,

"Well have fun Tori, it's only four days and I'm the other end of the phone," said Kaylee as I left and got into Eddie's car.

I'm dreading this.

I realise I have seriously let my guard down recently, turning into a 'good girl' I haven't argued with anyone in ages.

But baby, don't worry because...

Victoria Williams is back.

"WAIT! Before you leave, here are directions to your home for four days," shouted the receptionist throwing a map into the driver's seat of Eddie's car.

A short drive away we arrived at a little cottage, it looked cosy and for once I was quite happy to be somewhere different.

"Here you go," said Eddie handing me my suitcase and the keys.

I let myself into the little cottage to be welcomed by a small hallway with doors leading off to a cosy living room and kitchen, dining room with stair case.

Upstairs there was a small study, a bathroom and a bedroom.

"Listen, I know you want a break but I need to tell you something," said Eddie coming up behind me and making me jump.

"Look, I don't wanna here anything, let's just get these four days over with and we'll be fine," I replied, walking away.

I could hear him sigh to himself as I left, ok I still love Eddie. I probably always will, but I don't want to hear all this 'I'm sorry' it will just make me the weak one. I don't want that. Ever. Again.

I lay on the sofa, and just looked at the ceiling.

Thinking.

About everything and anything.

But nothing at the same time.

Why is my life so confusing?

Is everyone's life this confusing?

Maybe,

Maybe not.

Everyone says that someone somewhere has worse problems than you, yes that might be, but I want my problems to end.

Now.

"I'm going out, I'll be back in half an hour," said Eddie, closing the door behind him.

Half an hour past.

An hour past.

An hour and a half past.

Two hours past.