Chapter 37

A/N

Hey, It's Jade :)

So I thought I would update today since I'm out tomorrow and have tons of homework to do for the next few days *sigh* so instead of making you wait, I thought I'd update now.

Enjoy :)

Next Update: Saturday (by Lia)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That bitch" She spat, looking straight at me "That's what happened"

"Explain" My mother said through gritted teeth

"Ever since she came here. Ever since her first day she has been Miss Perfect. She gets the most popular guy. The Grades. The rich and powerful parents. What more can she want? But no. She isn't really like that. She is mean and spiteful. She wants revenge on the world. She's a bitch. Well, I suppose not actually. She was taught that way" Kaylee glared at my mother "I suppose it's like animals. If there's something wrong with the bitch, there's something wrong with the pup" She glared at me as my mother gasped as she grasped what Kaylee had just said.

"How dare y-"

"Oh don't you even go there. Prancing around this school like all high and mighty. I've seen you. I've seen the way you lead her astray. You think it's her fault when it's just the way she was brought up. By the Queen Fucking Bitch" And as she finished her little speech, she got up and walked calmly from the room, ignoring my mothers call for her to return to the room.

"Libbie" I said turning to her "I-"

"No, I'm sorry" She turned to face me, wrapping her blanket around her shoulders, her golden hair shining in the candle light. "I think it's time I explained myself" She took in a deep breath.

"When we were 5, my parents and Kaylee's co-owned a beach house where we would stay together in the summer. We were both really good friends, as was our parents. We both started this school when we were 12 and we shared the same room. We did everything together; eat, work, you name it! But when we were 15.." She gulped and looked at the floor "I began to see changes. See, I had a boyfriend then named Danny. We thought it was the real thing you know? I can actually say I loved him because I really did. I thought we were going to be together forever but one day, I had gone back to our dorm to collect some work I had forgotten. I didn't expect anyone to be there since it was lesson time but I opened the door and... they had slept together. Kaylee and Danny.

I kicked up a fuss and got into a fight with Kaylee, that's when she moved out of our dorm and also fought with Danny to the point where he moved to an all-boys school. But that wasn't the worst part... she got pregnant. She aborted the baby but it still hurt. So I became the way I was. I suppose I was a bit like you. A Player. Scared to get hurt again. So when you came, I kind of resented your friendship with Kaylee but also, I saw some of me in you. I actually did want to be friends but obviously Kaylee had already gotten to you and told you all this bull about me.

So after that, I realised that Kaylee must be up to something. I mean, she wouldn't go to the trouble of telling you shit about me for no reason would she? So I snuck in. I know I shouldn't have but I did. I read her diary and figured out her plan. That's when I came to confront you but obviously, I got literally dragged away"

"I'm sorry, Libbie. I am so sorry for not giving you a chance" I leaned over and hugged her tightly "And your not so bad after all"

"No, neither are you" We ended the embrace and she looked at me but soon looked away