Chapter 19

"Piss off" I said, walking straight past him but obviously, that was no good since he grabbed my wrist. "Get the fuck off me asshole" I muttered, trying to stay calm.

"You swear a lot when you're mad" he stated.

"No shit, fucking Sherlock"

"Zayn explained" he stared at the ground.

"Oh, so you'll let Zayn explain but not me? Well, Eddie it is lovely to know where I finally stand with you. Now, if you don't mind" I looked down at his hand which was still gripping my wrist. He let go but still stood in front of me.

"I want to apologize. I was wrong and I'm s-s-sorry"

"Well, if you're done" I tried to move past him but he didn't budge. "Look, Eddie. I don't know what is going on but there is something about you. Something weird and it's making me confused. I think it's better if we stay away from each other for a little bit until we can both figure out what the hell is going on"

"Victoria-

"Don't, Eddie" I whispered as he stroked the back of my hand.

"Don't leave"

"Don't you get it Eddie! Just leave me alone! I'm sick and tired of all of this and I want it to stop! I have no clue what is going on and I can't even control my own mind! And it's all" I punched his chest "your" punch "fault!" I didn't just punch him once but carried on punching his chest, letting all my anger out. I only snapped out of it when I felt my own tears dropping onto my arm and Eddie stroking my hair for comfort.

"Let it all out" he chanted, still stroking my hair.

"I've had enough! Enough of everyone! You, Libbie, Zayn! I've had it with this fucking school!"

"Trust me, I've had enough of Libbie too" he tried to joke as I looked up into his eyes.

"Then why was she wearing your shirt" he made his expression blank for a second before answering.

"She said she was cold" he shrugged.

"And you believed her?" I scoffed, wiggling from his grasp and turning around with tears in my eyes.

"Where are you going?" I shrugged even though I was going back to Kaylee. "Please don't leave"

"I won't if you answer one question for me" I stood a inches from him.

"Anything" he whispered.

"Do you love me?" His eyes widened at my question but then an emotion of deep thought crossed them. I waited a few minutes, "Didn't think so". I turned back around and headed the way I had come, not bothering to even look back at Eddie who was shouting my name.

He didn't love me.

But that wasn't what hurt the most.

What hurt the most is knowing that I had broken my number one rule: Love but never fall in love because everything that falls gets broken.

I couldn't deny it anymore.

I love Eddie.

But he doesn't love me back.