Chapter 26

The past few days have been amazing. Grace actually treats me like a daughter even though I'm near enough a complete stranger. His sister, Vera is lovely, so bubbly and she wouldn't hurt a fly! AJ is adorable and Robbie has just spent most of his time in his room. Eddie's family are so welcoming!

The morning of Christmas Day, to be honest it is my first proper Christmas and I can't wait to celebrate it. I don't really care about the presents it's just the family time, even though they aren't really my family. Eddie is though. The amazing boy who I can finally call mine, not Libbie's, mine. No one else can call him theirs', but I can because I got lucky and bagged myself the most amazing lad in the world.

My phone bleeped, all messages from my friends.

KAYLEE: MERRY CHRISTMAS MY BEAUTIFUL BEST FRIEND. Have a lovely time with young Edward and his family, I miss you like mad, see you soon xoxo

HANNAH: Merry Christmas lovely! Miss you, xoxo

AIMEE: Merry Christmas! Miss you xoxo

My friends are amazing, I did realize though I didn't have one single text from the people from my old school. They obviously forgot about me pretty quick. I don't care though I have Kaylee, Hannah, Aimee, and my wonderful Eddie, who needs anyone else? Not me.

I went across the hall still wearing my pajamas, dressing gown and fluffy slippers, and walked into Eddie's room.

"Wake up sleepy head, it's Christmas" I said walking over to him and sitting on his bed, he grumbled and sat up all sleepy.

"Morning Miss Williams" he said smiling, getting up and putting his Spongebob slippers on.

We walked downstairs, everyone was in the living room except for Grace who was in the kitchen making cups of tea before everyone started opening their presents. Walking into the kitchen to help Grace I noticed I had quite a big pile of Christmas presents and cards. I helped take the cups of tea into the room and sat down next to Eddie while we watched AJ open her presents. I had gotten her a teddy that says 'Princess AJ', she loved it.

Next it's Vera's turn to open her presents, she was difficult to buy a present for, but I managed it. I bought her a new camera and I gave her a bracelet I had bought from when I went to Greece because she's always wanted to go there. It isn't exactly going there but is something she'll remember me by.

Next Robbie, to be honest it was even harder buying him something. I had no idea what he liked! So I got him a new XBOX game and new aftershave. He smiled and said thanks when he opened it, I think he likes them.

It finally got to the time Edward opened his present. A t-shirt saying 'My girlfriend's better than yours' as a joke and I got him an iPod touch. He wanted one and his parents were already getting him a laptop so I decided to get him an iPod touch.

When it was my turn to open my presents Eddie took his away and saved it for last. I opened my present from Kaylee first, a friendship bracelet with 'Friends' written on it, dropped out, with a note that said 'I obviously have the Best one otherwise it would be a bit odd. Merry Christmas Gorgeous xoxo'. I laughed reading the note and realized how much I miss my best friend. Another present was a photo album, I flicked through the photos they were all of our memories- some good and some bad. Next present was from Hannah and Aimee, they got me a joint one, inside the wrapping paper was a piece of paper in a frame with all our memories written on it with a picture of us at the bottom. The next present looked very formal, it was in a small box with a little bow at the top. Looking at the label I realized who this present was from, my parents. No card or anything but they bought me an expensive watch. I smiled at the fact that this was the most expensive thing they had ever bought me. Vera bought me owl shaped lip balm, some socks, a One Direction hoodie, a One Direction CD, a body kit (perfume, body wash, lotion, glitter spray), and a gift card. AJ made me a bracelet that fit perfect on my wrist, her little smile made my day, she looked so proud. Robbie bought me a £50 gift card. Grace and Xavier bought me two new pairs of Vans. I also received some money and little gifts from other family members.

Finally, after I opened all my other presents I could open Eddie's present. It was a small box, with tiny flowers decorated on it, in tiny italic letters 'Victoria' was written, elegant was nothing compared to this. Looking confused as to what the gift could be, I opened the box slowly to reveal a beautiful charm bracelet. It had only three charms on it now, a tiny heart, italic 'V' and a peace symbol. There was also a letter:

'Dear Victoria,

You really don't know how much you have changed my life. Even though we've only known each other for one term it feels like a life time. You are the most important person in my life and I don't know how I'd live without you. You've changed my life so much for the better, you know I never fell for anyone but then I met you. When I fell for you my world completely changed.

I want to tell you that I love you Victoria Williams,

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo'

The letter brought tears to my eyes. Reading it I realized how much he'd changed my life as well.

The rest of Christmas morning flew by and soon it was time for Christmas dinner. A roast turkey with all the trimmings, we all shared Christmas crackers, and wore our paper hats. Laughing at the cheesy jokes, it was a proper family meal. After dinner Eddie and I took some goofy photos on his new iPod. Then the whole family settled down to watch Elf, which I have now decided that is the best Christmas film in the world and now every Christmas I will watch it.

When Elf had finished it started snowing quite heavily, so it settled on the ground. We all dressed up in our big coats, hats, and scarves and went outside to make snow angels, build snowmen, and have snowball fights. We went sledging down the hill and once inside we warmed up with a mug of hot chocolate.

At the end of the night I climbed in bed and opened a new book, life is perfect here at Eddie's but soon I have to go back to Libbie Lester, Queen Bitch.