𝟏

Hey winkies! This is your authornim Winky! So this is my first ff on wattpad, I hope y'all like it.

Instagram: winkie.ficx

A world where one can't see colours until they see their soulmate. A girl who got betrayed by her past soulmate. A guy who doesn't believe soulmate thing.

What will happen if those two Y/N and Taehyung turned out to be soulmate. Will they fall for each other? Or will the past collide with the present.

AUTHORS POV

You signed as you looked at the frame of your mother. The frame was indeed colourful but for you, each and everything here had only shades or black or white. It was said that the maker of the world decided not to complicate love things and hence he made this one specific rule that people can't see colours until they see their soulmate.

And they lose colours once their soulmate or partner d!es. It's something you were familiar with. When your mom d!ed, your father stopped seeing the beautiful colours, all he could see were shades of blacks and whites again.

But the maker of the world only wanted to make these love things less complicated but this ended up being more complicated. Though if one's soulmate d!ed or broke the bond, the person could move on and see the colours in someone else only if he or she got a new soulmate.

Not all widows or widowers got the rare chance to see colours again, or to get a new soulmate. So this was indeed more complicated, one had almost no chance to move on.

"Y/N ARE YOU EVEN COMING DOWNSTAIRS?" You heard your aunt yelling. She was all nice until you decided to break your bond with your soulmate. You knew there were 0.01 percent chances of getting a new soulmate, and thus triggered your aunt.

From that day she started behaving rudely to you, even her husband d!ed in an early age, leaving her with their only son.

"Yes aunt just a minute!." You spoke as you ran your comb through your hairs once again after keeping the frame aside. Taking your bag you took a deep breath, it was your first day in this new school.

You just transferred here in this city a few days back with your aunt and her son. While your dad was still living in the countryside, yearning for your mother.

"Eat fast!! Don't you get late for your school!" She spoke angrily while doing some chores. Nodding your head you walked out the house, heading towards your new school.

The neighborhood was new for you, so were the roads and people. You just hoped you could make a few friends. You were afraid that no one would befriend you because you didn't have a soulmate. So it was better to hide this fact.

Soon you entered the school premises. It was indeed big that you could get lost somewhere here. Walking through the hallways you tried finding the principal's office.

"Finding the office?" You heard someone saying behind you. Turning around you saw a guy with dimples, smiling with some books. "Oh yeah." You said smiling back.

"Just go straight and turn left, at the end of the hallways, you will find that office." He replied showing the directions.

Thanking him, you went towards the way he said while wondering if all students here were this kind and helpful or not.

_________________________________________

Yay this is the first chapter!
Hope y'all like it!
Comment down