𝟏𝟎

AUTHORS POV

"Don't worry, she will soon be mine step brother." Jungkook smirked as he saw Taehyung clenching his fist. Turning around, now it was Taehyung's turn to smirk while Jungkook expected an angry or pissed reaction from him.

"Overconfident enough huh?" He replied cockily, making Jungkook scoff a bit. "If you don't know 'Step bro'. She saw her colours within me, and she IS MINE!" Taehyung gritted, more like glaring at his brother.

Only if glare could kill someone, then Jungkook would be gone by now. Controlling himself, Taehyung walked out of the classroom and skipping his lunch he headed towards the rooftop.

Sitting in the corner, where the whole cky was visible clearly as the sun directly came in contact with his sun kissed face. His thoughts roamed around the time when his own dad married other women and he got a brother.

Oh how much he tried to befriend him, but Jungkook was nowhere ready to accept Taehyung not only as a brother but as a friend too. Jungkook started hating, for God knows why.

"Skipped lunch?" You spoke out of nowhere making him flinch a bit but soon his body calmed down as he forgot whatever happened in class between him and Jungkook.

"When did you come?" Damn you swear his voice sounded more deeper than usual, maybe it was because of the small argument in class but did you knew? Nah.

"Are you just ignoring my question?" He chuckled but soon gulped hard as his eyes fell on your pouty lips. Damn only he knows how he controlled himself to not grab your waist and pull you into a never-ending kiss.

"Taehyung?" Snapping your finger in front of his eyes he shifted his gaze from your lips to your eyes. "Hm?" He hummed in response while you just blushed. How can you even survive his piercing gaze?

"Here, I know you skipped your lunch." Handing him a big sandwich and a strawberry milkshake you showed your cute smile. "For me?" He asked as he couldn't believe someone just showed some care. And that too it was you, his soulmate.

"Yes you! Now take it tae!" His eyes widened for a second as he heard you saying his nickname. "What are you waiting for? Tae take it fast." Pouting cutely once again the nickname slipped unknowingly.

You didn't even seemed to notice what you called him, but him? He felt thousands of butterflies in his stomach, his heart was racing, god knows why you couldn't hear those heart beats out loud. "Yeah."

Taking the sandwich his hand brushed against your ever so softly making you blush ten times harder while this wasn't doing any good for Taehyung who already had his heart racing like hell.

'I'm in love with you Lee Y/N'
_________________________________________

Comment down how's it winkies, love you 💕