𝟖

AUTHORS POV

Curling up on the bed just like a fluffy ball, you sobbed silently. "No! Why?" Your sniffles echoed in the whole room. "He shouldn't have come here!" You sobbed thinking of what just happened a few minutes ago.

Flashback

Chuckling and blushing continuously you glanced at Taehyung once and started to walk towards the class to take your school bag. You already messaged namjoon asking them not to wait for you.

Just as you were about to open the door, you heard a familiar voice. 'This voice-' You wondered and ended up being curious. As usual you tried to take a peek inside the class through the glass window.

There stood Mr. Choi and a guy. His back was facing you as they were discussing something. Soon Mr. Choi bowed as took his leave as you immediately hid behind the locker.

Thinking that guy and Mr. Choi left, you entered the class to take your bag back. But instead your eyes met the pair of eyes you despised the most. Immediately taking your bag on your shoulders you tried to walk past him but he grabbed your wrist making you look at him.

"Leave my hand!!" Your voice, stern and strict echoed in the classroom. "I won't." He mumbled while looking deep in your eyes. "I won't leave now, not again." His voice sounded so.. desperate.

Looking away you tried to pull your wrists from his grip but he was of course stronger than you. "Look Y/N, give me a chance." He spoke making you scoff a bit. 'How can he just come and ask for a chance?'

You were indeed angry and disgusted. If he wanted you back then why now? Why not back then when you confronted him straight on his face! He made you feel used, made you feel like a toy! And now he is here asking for a chance?

"Look Jeon, it's too late, and I moved on. It's better if you too move on." You stated as his grip loosened around your wrist. 'She moved on..' He was heartbroken but he still wanted you.

End of flashback

"Open the door please!" A voice yelled while banging the door as you just ignored him. "Eunwoo please leave me alone, I'm just tired, let me sleep!" Wiping your tears you turned off the light and replied to him, more like gave an excuse.

Taking a deep breath you decided to sleep, 'I shouldn't waste my tears in him!' covering your body with the duvet you were cuddling you drifted to sleep.

Soon morning came as you entered the school with slight puffy eyes. "Y/N where were you yester-" Jimin waved at you as started asking questions but before he could continue he saw your puffy red eyes making him worried about what actually happened.

"OH MY! WHAT HAPPENED!?" He almost screamed as few of the students looked at you both with confused faces. "Shh I can hear, don't yell!" Sighing you started to walk to the class.

"But at least tell what happened? Want me to beat someone or what?" He questioned while glaring into the space thinking you could even hurt you.

"No it's just some shampoo!" At this rate if making excuses you could just win an award. Earning a small nod from Jimin you walked to the class. But soon as you entered a blush crept up on your cheeks as you realised Taehyung was sitting in the same class as yours.

Glancing at him you sat on your seat as he stared back at you. Even though no one was uttering a word, the orbs were communicating in their own language.

"Ahem so there's a new music teacher, kindly welcome him." Mr. Choi spoke as you flinched back from the dream world. Soon a tall young boy entered but all your attention was on Taehyung, that you didn't even bother to look at your new teacher.

"Hello I'm Jeon Jungkook. Your new music teacher for this semester."
_________________________________________