𝟓

AUTHORS POV

"Taehyung?" Carefully holding your wrist he pulled you through the hallways. "W-Where are you taking me!" His slight touch was enough to bring out the stutter in your voice.

Ignoring all your calls he pulled you in an infirmary. "Sit!" His stern voice brought you chills as you hesitantly sat on the bed. "But why are we here?" You tried not to stutter. "Shh." He placed his index finger on your lips as he shushed you.

He commented as he was finding something in the cabinet. Not understanding the situation you just decided to stare at him. The honey tan skin he had, the beautiful brown orbs, his soft pink lips, everything made your heart flutter.

"Done staring?" His deep voice snapped you out of your world as you realised he was standing just in front of you. "Ahem I wasn't staring at you." You looked away trying to hide that little blush which crept up on your cheeks.

He sat beside you while softly holding your wrist. Taking a cotton pad which was already dipped in alcohol he softly touched your wound. 'Wound!' you realised that you got a small wound on your wrist when you bumped into someone this morning.

A soft whimper left your lips as you closed your eyes at the painful sensation on your wound. Looking at you in pain, Taehyung softly started to blow the wound while patting the cotton pad as softly as possible.

"How did you get this huh?" He questioned as he took a small bandage. "Oh this- um in the morning I bumped into someone so.. yeah." You replied as he nodded.

Applying the bandage on your wrist you looked up at you finding you already staring at him. His orbs captured your gaze not letting your gaze go.

Already damn flustered you looked away as taehyung got up. "Take care from next time." He spoke, his voice seemed cold but again it had a soft tone with worry and a pinch of untold love.

His figure faded as he walked away to his classroom. Your eyes soon fell on your wrist as you softly touched it, the feeling when he held your wrist, the feeling when he was worried about you, his eyes showed how much worried he got just for a small scratch which you didn't even notice but he did.

No one cared this much for you, not even your own father. He just left you alone while grieving for your mother. While your aunt? She just changed totally after you break your bond, and your ex soulmate, he was the one who broke your heart as mercilessly as possible.

Meanwhile Taehyung walked to the rooftop bunking his class as usual. 'Why was I even worried?' He himself wondered why he was worried for a girl he met in the morning, not to mention who showed him colours and turned out to be his soulmate.

Taking a deep breath he recalled how your orbs stared at him, the feeling he got was just totally different. Your face when you got all red by just his slight touch. Your voice as soft as a lullaby was doing things to his heart.

He once said that he would never love someone, but his heart denied as soon as he saw you, as soon as he saw those colours inside you. Even though now he could see the colourful sky, balloons and all but the colour he found within you was more bright than anything else.

"Am I in love with her?"
_________________________________________