𝟏𝟓

AUTHORS POV

"Am I seeing it right?" Jimin asked as Hobi shook his head, denying the fact that they were seeing this. "Maybe he is high." He mumbled as his jaw dropped to the ground.

"He indeed is!" They couldn't believe that the bad boy was pouting and whining like a baby, the bad boy Kim Taehyung, who was always known for his fights and cold personality was almost looking like a baby in front of his Y/N.

"Ouw!" Jimin and Hobi groaned altogether as a hand smacked the back of the head. "Give them their damn privacy!" Namjoon uttered. "Privacy? In class?" Jimin gave him the 'are you serious?' look.

"Eh- nevermind." Shaking their heads they focused back at the board. And then there was the bad boy, who currently looked like a squishy cute baby.

"Just one kiss pleaseee!" He whined in his deep voice, not too loud as you both were in class, but enough for you to hear and blush. It has been a week since you both confessed. "Not now!" Mumbling a no you decided to tease him a bit.

"Not now, let me focus on the board." You replied making him go all pouty. "Why are you even focusing on the board when you have me to focus on." He smirked as you rolled your eyes playfully.

'Damn his duality!'

"Seriously? Don't you miss any chance to flirt?" Chuckling to yourself as you turn the book page writing down the notes. "How can I?" He glared at the book who was taking your attention which was supposed to be his.

"Stop glaring at it Tae!" Hitting his arm playfully you pulled the book a bit more far from him. "Then give me attention! Not that book!" He looked like he would tear the book in pieces but awe, he looked so cute at the same time.

"Ms. Lee! Mr. Kim!" A loud slam was heard as your teacher glared at you both. "OUT NOW!" He pointed at the door asking you both to stand out. "Okay." Shrugging casually Taehyung got up, of course it was normal for a bad boy.

"Sorry sir." Bowing multiple times you mumbled some apologies hoping that sir would forgive you but instead he asked you to stand outside with Taehyung too.

Walking out of the class you stood near the door frame.

"Finally, I was so bored in that class." He stretched his arms while you just ignored him. "Yah talk to me!" He whined again, maybe in front of you he was the whiny and pouty Tae, while in front of others he was the bad boy Kim Taehyung.

"I told you not to talk, because of you I'm out here." You replied rolling your eyes, of course you were mad a bit. "Sorry babe!" He tried to look in your eyes but you just looked away huffing in anger.

"Okay then!" Grabbing your hand he pulled you out of the school. "Yahh where are you taking me?!" You almost yelled while trying to get out of his grip. "To make it up to you." He replied, making you leave in confusion.

"But our school bags-" you asked just to be cut off by him, "don't worry, I will tell someone to bring!" Soon he pulled you near a lake. Making you sit somewhere near the shore, he sat beside you staring at your side profile.

"It's beautiful and peaceful." You whispered while looking at the lake with a small smile. Maybe all your anger disappeared. "Yes it is.." he replied while looking at you.

"I used to come here with my dad and mom.. but.." he sighed. "But?" He looked sad and hurt, making you worried. "Nothing." Putting on a smile he tried to change the topic.

"Um okay." You didn't wanted him to be uncomfortable, so all you could do was to wait for him to tell you whenever he wanted to. Holding your hand softly he pulled you closer, in his embrace as you smiled to yourself thinking how lucky you were.

"I love you.." he mumbled while looking at the sun reflecting on the lake. "Nope I do more!" Pouting playfully you pecked his lips as he pulled you in a deep kiss. Everything was going perfect, in the whole week Jungkook didn't even come to school which made you kinda relieved.

Soon you came back home with a smile, your bags were already given to you by jimin. "Are there guests?" You wondered as you saw a car outside.

"Auntie? Eunwoo is there someon-'' you asked as you entered but soon stopped as your eyes fell on the man in front of you.

"Meet your ex soulmate and your fiance Y/N!"

_________________________________________

Hey! How is your day going winkies? Btw how is this story going on so far? Liking it or not?

Well it's up to you bun! But just a reminder: you are beautiful and loved! I love youuu!

Have a nice day