𝟔

AUTHORS POV

"Am I in love with her?" Taehyung couldn't, the feeling was so new for him that he never knew what love was. Feeling it for the first time made him scared. What if just like his mom, you run away with someone else?

He knew deep down that he started to feel for you but kept denying because he was too afraid. He saw his dad, and he never wanted to be another version of him. "No I can't be in love, of course I'm not!" Shaking his head he walked to the classroom.

Meanwhile, you were smiling, a genuine smile, 'I'm sure I started liking him, or maybe more.' You blushed at your own thoughts. You were of course scared too, you were scared to get your heart broken, but something in your heart told you to trust him.

Something told you that no he can't even betray you. Even though you didn't know if he liked you back or not, but all you knew was that he is your soulmate and he is much better than the past one.

How funny you both just met this morning, and started to feel things, both were scared but one kept denying his feelings while the other just accepted her feelings.

"Oh shit class!" A sudden thought brought you back, you forgot you had class. Looking at the time you realised you were already fifteen minutes late. 'Let me just..' Taking your phone you texted Namjoon saying you won't be attending the current class. Of course you weren't in the mood for detention.

Walking to the library you took a random book from the shelf and sat near the window. The soft breeze softly caressed your face as you tugged a hair strand behind your ears.

But what you didn't know was that you caught the attention of two pairs of eyes. Taehyung, as usual, plugged his earphones and started listening to songs during the class while looking out of the window.

His gaze caught a figure sitting near the window. 'She skipped her class?' He thought, as he kept staring at her unknowingly. A small smile crept up on his face as he saw her tugging her hair cutely like a child.

'What am I even doing?' Shaking his head he looked back at the board but maybe his orbs betrayed him and kept glancing at you.

-
The book was of two lovers, one purely loved other, while the other betrayed her. How a single fling can destroy a happy relationship. The story invited some old memories.

'It's all past, he can never come back now!' You thought as you knew he could never come back. He was a nightmare you despised, and now you got your soulmate again, you weren't really scared of him.

But you never knew...

_________________________________________