𝟏𝟔

AUTHORS POV

"Meet your ex soulmate and your fiance Y/N!" Your aunt flashed you a smile, more like a smirk while introducing him as well as he had a dirty smirk on his lips too.

"What?" You couldn't believe your own aunt did this, you trusted her, you did even if she treated you like some trash, still for you, after your mom she was like your other mom.

"This must be a joke!" You mumbled, having an awkward laugh while looking at eunwoo hoping he would jump and laugh saying it was just a joke. But who are we even kidding to? Why would your aunt ever do something good for you?

You never knew what grudges she held, but she always hated you, especially after you broke your bond with Jungkook. "Why..?" Were the only words you could utter.

"Why? Cause you need a soulmate!" Your aunt smirked as you looked at Eunwoo, hoping he would help her, but he just looked at his feets in disappointment, he could never even think of going against his mom even if he wanted to.

"And what makes you think I will agree? This is my life, why should I even listen to you huh?" You scoffed while backing off to the door. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DECIDE WHOM I SHOULD MARRY AND WHOM I SHOULDN'T!"

Your aunt looked at you, widening her eyes, this was the first time you ever raised your voice at her. Of course you respected her but she still had no right to interfere in your life without your consent.

"YOU-" She rushed to you angrily, of course her damn egoistic self was hurt. In the attempt of slapping you, she raised her hand. But unlike other times, you defended, grabbing her hand you looked in her eyes, your eyes showing how much you started to hate her too.

"I'm for sure younger than you, but not a fool, and I WON'T take any of your abuse from now on!" You sternly spoke while glaring at your aunt. Jungkook was shocked too, you were a really sensible girl, and would never raise your voice on elders, but today you did.

Yanking her hand you made your way to exit. How much you wanted to call your dad, but he was busy grieving for your mother who wasn't even alive. He left you thinking you would be happy with your aunt, but only if he knew.

Walking to the nearby park you heard your phone ringing. 'Taehyung.' you mumbled as you saw the called ID. "Should I tell him?" You were scared, what if he left you? Or misunderstood you?

You were scared to tell him, but he should know about this. Biting your lips in slight nervousness you picked up his phone. "Were you busy?" He asked with a big boxy smile on his face. "Huh- oh, um no! No I wasn't, I'm here, just walking around, I mean I'm in the park." You stuttered and stumbled on your own statement.

"Okay if you say so?" Taehyung was worried, of course he felt like you were hiding something but he shrugged off thinking you were just stressed because of your studies and all.

You never told him about your father, or aunt or even about your ex soulmate. You wanted to, you really wanted to, but again you were scared.

"Thinking about me?" A deep voice whispered in your ears from behind and you flinched. "It's me babe!" Taehyung back hugged you, as you sighed. His back hugs were the best thing, and it always calmed you in the past one week.

"Something is up isn't it?" He asked while nuzzling in your hair. "Huh?" You actually forgot after seeing him but suddenly you recalled everything. "Noo.." shaking your head you pulled off and turned around to face him.

"You sure you're okay?" This time you couldn't hold and ended up hugging him tightly. Soft sniffles were heard as his heart clenched hearing those. Never in life he wanted you to cry.

Hugging you back, he softly wrapped his hands around your waist, securing you in his embrace, as you absorbed his warmth. "Shh princess, what happened? Is there someone I need to beat up for making you cry?" He softly spoke while caressing your hair.

"Mhm.." nodding your head like a baby you decided not to tell him yet. "Nothing, I'm just.. missing my mom.." he sighed and believed but yet again he was worried. "She's in a safe place now okay?" He placed a soft peck on your forehead making you smile a bit.

 "She's in a safe place now okay?" He placed a soft peck on your forehead making you smile a bit