𝟏𝟑

AUTHORS POV

Looking at his phone he chuckled as he looked at some pictures of yours which he secretly took. "Don't melt my heart like this Y/N!" Shaking his head he got up and started walking towards the class.

But a loud slam was heard from the hallways with some yelling. The voice seemed way too familiar and it didn't take him long to realise who's voice it was. 'Y/N!' Running towards the hallways he heard one more voice, more manly. Clenching his fist he cursed as he saw the scene in front of his eyes.

"STAY. AWAY. FROM. MY. GIRL. JEON!" A deep growl was heard in the hallways and within a second Jungkook was on the floor with Taehyung on the top of him throwing punches on his face.

"I ALREADY WARNED YOU DIDN'T I?!" Taehyung punched him after every damn word. "AND I WARNED YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER!!" Of course Jungkook won't stay silent so he yelled in response and started punching Taehyung.

Pushing Jungkook away from him, you pulled Taehyung out of those hallways. "WE AREN'T DONE HERE! REMEMBER I WILL COME BACK!" Jungkook yelled and left the place as you pulled Taehyung into an infirmary.

Taking a cotton pad you sat beside him while cleaning the blood around his forehead. Isn't it funny, this was the first place where Taehyung shared his first words with you. The words contained pure care and love.

But this time the roles reversed. "You shouldn't have gotten into a fight." You mumbled loud enough for him to hear. "He was basically forcing himself on you." He replied a bit coldly, maybe still mad, not at you but at the incident and him.

"He..did.." You whispered to yourself, of course which girl would be happy if someone forced them on her? You already were over Jungkook, but still he had to come. You tried to ignore him, walk past him, but this time it was too much.

You were disgusted, how much you wanted to wash those lips. The only lips you ever wanted to kiss were of your soulmate, Taehyung. But maybe he misunderstood, or maybe that's what you thought.

"Look at me." Keeping his hand on yours, he softly whispered as your teary eyes met his. "Don't waste your tears on him, I swear I won't even let his soul linger around you." His caring words, worried eyes, and soft voice made you fall more harder and deeper for him.

"Thank you." You softly rubbed the corner of his lips which had some blood on it. Taking another cotton pad you softly started to clean the corner of his lips. Without knowing, you were leaning more and more closer.

Meanwhile he held his breath as he felt your face so close to his. Your scent was making him go crazy, he was addicted, addicted to your aura, your scent, you voice, your eyes, your lips, you.

"And done-" Soon you realized how close you were, your lips were almost touching his, just an inch away. But you didn't pull away, nor did you looked away. It was just beautiful orbs staring at each other.

His lips almost brushed against yours as he whispered softly.

"You are making me go crazy."