𝟑

AUTHORS POV

"Y/N?" You heard a voice calling you when you were just packing your bag to leave for the school. "Eunwoo! Yes?" You said as your brother entered the room.

"You okay?" He asked as he saw your cheek, it was red because of yesterday's slap, but you shrugged it off with a small smile. "I'm all fine!" You said as you stepped out of your room just to see your aunt.

She ignored you like you never existed. Of course, you felt bad but was there something you could do? Skipping the breakfast, you walked towards the school.

But today was different, how? Even you were clueless. In the morning, when you woke up, you felt so... positive? Suddenly, which was indeed weird. It was like the angels were helping you to bring positivity.

"Ouch-" You groaned as you felt someone pushed you. Looking up to find that person who pushed you, you found no one. 'he ran away! Jerk!' pouting and huffing you looked at your school uniform.

"No ugh!" Groaning out loud again you walked back to the home to change your clothes which were now muddy. Soon you reached the school again, but you were late.

Like why not? You walked back home which took ten to fifteen minutes, and not to mention the taunts you got from your aunt.

"Hope Mr. Choi would let this incident slide." You mumbled as you walked in the hallways. "Um Mr. Choi? May I come in?" You asked politely as he folded his hands. "30 minutes late, but since it's your first time, it's ok."

Sitting on your seat you noticed that the class was excited, more than usual. "Is there an event or what? Everyone looks so excited!" Whispering quietly you looked at Namjoon.

"Oh it's just a bad boy of school, well he was banned for a few weeks, he came back." He whispered back as you nodded. Well you didn't really care if the bad boy came or not. Your studies were more important.

Soon it was lunch break. Walking to the cafeteria with Namjoon you waved at the boys. "Yah I heard you were late?" Jimin asked as he started eating his food. "Yeahh! A guy bumped into me, and all! It's a long story." You replied, pouting a bit.

"So do you have a soulmate? Like of course you would have one, everyone has." Namjoon asked as you looked down at your plate, thinking if you should tell or not? But something inside you made you spill, but not whole.

"Um no, I don't.'' you said calmly. "Wait what? Don't worry you will surely get!" They said as you smiled. "Well everyone gets their soulmate till this year, so it's possible that you will get, like in school?" Jimin said, taking your attention.

"Eh, yeah." Even you didn't know, it was rare to get a second soulmate. "But guys, just imagine if it was Kim Taehyung?" Jimin joked as Namjoon glared at him.

"No way! Our Y/N is so sweet and he's a bad boy! There's just no way!" Hobi said as he looked at Jimin with a slight glare. "Huh? Who?" You asked being all confused as Namjoon replied, "Nobody!"

"Nobody? So I am nobody now?"

_________________________________________

Done chapter 3~