𝟒

AUTHORS POV

"Nobody? So I am nobody now?" A deep voice spoke which brought an unusual sensation to you. The voice, for a second you thought it hypnotized you in it's beautiful melody.

What a feeling. It was the same feeling you felt when you first time heard your first soulmate, but something right now was different. 'Is he my soulmate?' You wondered. As much as you wanted to turn around and take a look, you were afraid the past would repeat.

Finally turning back, you could feel the flash of light, colourful colours were shining. His face was like shining under those colours. Your eyes widen slightly as you found the colours again. But a slight worry was deep down visible.

'What if the past repeats?' You felt like you fell in love over again, but the fear again crept up in you specially after getting to know he was the bad boy of the school.

Meanwhile Taehyung couldn't believe he just saw his soulmate. His whole life he hated the word love. When his mom left his dad for some other guy, with whom she didn't even see colours with. His dad was left heartbroken. Soon his dad turned cold, making him ignore his own son.

Soon he married another woman but still his cold personality never left. Taehyung hates his stepmother, he hated this soulmate thing. He always thought once he saw his soulmate he would not even spare a glance at her.

But what happened here was totally the opposite of what he wanted to do. He couldn't take his eyes off you. Your eyes, so mesmerizing that he for a while forgot everything.

"You are my-" he whispered, only able to reach you somehow. "Soulmate." You mouthed as he saw the spark in your eyes making his stomach fill with tons of butterflies.

"Yes nobody!" Namjoon replied snapping you both out of the newly found colourful world in each other. "At Least not a nerd like you all." Taehyung rolled his eyes making Namjoon curse him under his breath.

Glancing at you once he walked away as the cafeteria was full of shouts and confessions from his fangirls. "Don't even mess with his Y/N, he's just a jerk!" Jimin warned without knowing that he already ended up messing with your heart.

"Yeah." You replied nervously while looking at Taehyung who stood far trying to ignore his fangirls. 'Get a grip! You can't end up like the past!' You warned yourself as you looked away. But what you didn't notice was his stare on you from the past few good minutes.

Soon the next class started as you exited the cafeteria. "I will come washing my hands in a few minutes, wait for me in class." You spoke as Jimin nodded. Your next class was with Jimin while Namjoon and Hoseok had different classes.

Walking into the washroom, you washed your hands as you looked into the mirror. Your thoughts wandered to Taehyung as a small smile crept up on your face.

Shrugging your face you walked out of the washroom as suddenly you felt a grip on your wrist.

"Taehyung?"
_________________________________________