𝟏𝟒

AUTHORS POV

"You are making me go crazy." He whispered against your lips making your pink cheeks go darker in the shade of red. "Me-" you tried to speak only to be cut off by a pair of soft lips.

His lips softly dancing on yours as you just sat there frozen trying to process the whole damn thing. 'Is he kissing me?!' you don't know about him, but your mind was surely going crazy, with millions of butterflies dancing in your stomach.

You tried to kiss back but before you could he pulled off. "I, um, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." His voice held disappointment. 'Did he thought that I felt uncomfortable?' You internally face palmed.

"Um.. I understand if you felt uncomfortab-" this time his words were cut off by you, your lips. Softly pulling him by his collar, you slammed your lips on him. Immediately giving in to the kiss of heaven, he pulled you on his lap wrapping his hands around your waist.

While you clenched his collar as he bite your lips softly before chuckling against it. "Mhn!" Gasping for oxygen you pulled off making him smile at your cuteness. "I can't wait more, not anymore." His voice, almost breathless as you looked at him with your doe eyes.

"Okay! So-" taking a deep breath he cupped your face making you look directly into his brown orbs. "I, um, I love you!" He finally did, the words he suppressed were finally out.

"I love you, more than you can see even Imagine." He repeated as he continued. "I don't know how, when but it just happened the day my eyes fell on you. I used to hate this soulmate thing, but I don't know how, you made me believe without doing anything."

Your eyes were almost teary, why won't they be. You never thought that one day he would love you back that way you do. But today, his eyes showed that he loved you even more than you could even imagine.

"I know I'm a bad boy, I fight, I get into fights, arguments and all, but trust me, I will change! For you, for us! Just one chance." His words were more than genuine. You were always scared if he ended up hurting you like Jungkook did.

Or if he ended up using you like a toy and cheated on you with some other girl, calling you names, almost selling your body to his friends just like Jungkook did. But Taehyung's words gave you the trust Jungkook could never in years give.

"It's..okay if you don't love me back.. but just for you to know, I love you." He smiled sadly after getting no response from you. "What if I say..I have the same feelings?" You whispered enough loud for him to look at you with wide eyes.

"You mean-" he held your shoulders as you smiled through your tears. "Yes pabo! I love you too! I thought you didn't felt the way I did, so I kept it to myself." He was shocked and indeed happy. 'She loves me! She loves me back! She does!' He couldn't express how happy he was.

"So, are you now my... boyfriend?" You asked shyly while fiddling with your fingers with a small blush crept up on your cheeks. "Boyfriend? I thought you were already Mrs. Kim." He chuckled while leaning in closer as you looked at him with red cheeks.

"Yah, we just confessed and you are talking about marriage?" Chuckling how cute you looked he pecked your forehead.

"Kidding, that's the future, for now you are my girlfriend and only mine!"