𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

AUTHORS POV

"What?" You asked in a straight and stern voice. After you got a text from Jungkook, you asked Taehyung if you could meet him. And this was the last time, probably.

"I'm.." Jungkook took a long pause as he held his tears, he was ashamed, and hurt. How could he do that to you? To the girl he once loved even though he said he used you.

He always loved you, just was too oblivious to realise it, and ended up cheating, making you feel miserable. Only he knew how much he suffered, how much he missed you.

But was it your fault? It was his, and he knew it. Still somewhere deep down he thought he could get you back, but after seeing you with his step brother, he was scared and did things like threatening and forcing.

He never liked Taehyung, and this added more fuel to this. But oh, love can never be forced. It's just the feeling, which happens, no one knows when and how, it's just like a miracle.

"I'm sorry.." he looked at his fingers. He wasn't able to face you, he knew he did wrong. "Huh?" You never expected him to apologize, especially for this, hence when he said this, you were a bit taken aback.

"I know, I lost you. Way back when you broke the bond..when I cheated. But trust me I suffered every second without you. I broke up with her, tried to find you, but you were far gone, far away from me and my heart."

He wanted to cry so bad but couldn't, he can't show that he was weak. He just smiled, a small smile, hiding all the emotions and pain.

"It's okay if you don't forgive me, I will wait." He smiled again, looking at you. 'Should I forgive him?' You knew he regretted and even suffered, and doesn't everyone deserve a second chance? It wasn't like you would go back to him.

"I forgive you." Smiling back you spoke. Yes you forgave him, at last, you moved on, and he suffered enough. Forgiving someone isn't wrong at all, and that's what you did.

"But let's just not meet each other, let's live our lives, find someone." With that you gave him a small smile. "Be happy with Taehyung, he will always cherish you."

You nodded as you left the hospital room, leaving Jungkook. The years he held in for such a long time slipped down. But now all he wished was your happiness with Taehyung.

"Um Mr. Jeon? Are you okay?" A soft voice called him as he looked away. The nurse standing there asked with worried eyes. Nodding his head he wiped his tears.

"You aren't, you can share it with me." She spoke while sitting beside him. "Just lost someone very precious to me." he replied, still looking away trying to hide his puffy eyes. "It's life, maybe you weren't meant to be with that person. But look at the positive side, you have new opportunities, try to improve that mistake which made them leave you." She smiled.

Unconsciously he smiled back. He felt.. comfortable with her. "Thank yo-" he looked back just to realise, he could find himself seeing colours within her. Maybe this was a new start for him?

-

"How was it?" Taehyung asked as soon as you reached his mansion. "I forgave him." He smiled, at last Jungkook was his brother too, not biological but brother. "You did good."

Smiling you sat on the couch as he cuddled you softly. "So does this mean, there's no Jungkook to bother us?" He joked, earning a chuckle.

"Maybe." Shrugging playfully you giggled as he caressed your face. "So..it's only you and me?" Sliding your curl behind your ears, he spoke as you bite your lips, nodding.

Within a moment he captured your lips, pulling you in a kiss. Holding your waist Taehyung pulled you more closer, making you gasp in the kiss.

"Let's live together, like this, happy and in love till the last breath, I will hold you like this, in my arms, protecting you till my last breath." He softly spoke while intertwining his hand with you.

"Always Tae." Maybe you did have the worst past, so did he, but in the end, the two hearts which were destined met each other. At last destiny made its way to get those soulmates together.

_________________________________________

Done! How was this series? Did y'all liked it?