𝟗

AUTHORS POV

Your eyes widened as soon as you heard the name. 'Jungkook?' Your eyes shifted from Taehyung to Jungkook as you stared at him with an unknown fear deep down. 'What is he even doing here?'

So confused and deep down scared you looked everywhere but couldn't look at him. "Sir!" You abruptly stood up making the whole class including Taehyung and Jungkook looked at you. "Yes Ms. Lee?" Mr. Choi asked as you could feel Jungkook's gaze on you.

"Um I will just go and fill my water bottle." An excuse quickly slipped as you took your water bottle hurriedly as rushed out of the class. Walking more like running to the water cooler you kept the bottle on the stand and took a moment to breath.

"Why again?" Closing your eyes you tried to calm down but instead broke down more. Fortunately the hallway and that area was empty so there was no chance of anyone seeing you in this situation.

"Didn't I already made it clear that I moved on yesterday?! Then why?" You mumbled to yourself while sobbing a bit. But this wasn't the time to cry.

Wiping your tears and taking a deep breath you took your water bottle and headed to the class where currently your new music teacher, Jungkook was teaching.

Sitting on your seat you tried not to look at him as you knew his gaze was on you, only you. "Shouldn't you ask permission before entering the class Ms. Lee?" He spoke as you said nothing, you felt no need to explain, but he being your teacher you bowed as an apology.

"I could give you one hour detection with me but nevermind." He whispered as he walked closer to your desk. Clenching your fist you again mumbled a sorry as he smirked thinking he still had an effect on you.

But the glare of one person went unnoticed, yes Taehyung clenched his jaw after seeing the smirk. He could feel how uncomfortable you were but what he didn't know was that his new music teacher was none other than your ex soulmate.

"Let's get back to work class." Jungkook announced as the class yelled back a yes. Soon the class ended, you desperately wanted to run away to home. But what could you even do, you had to face this nightmare one day, so why not now?

Hurriedly rushing to the canteen you met Hobi with a worried face as he sensed how nervous and scared you seemed. But shrugging off as he didn't wanted to invade your privacy, you both headed towards the canteen.

-

Soon the whole class was empty except for two people. "Stay away from Y/N!" Taehyung spoke sternly making Jungkook smirk a bit. "And why should I?"

Oh how much Taehyung just wanted to rip off that smirk but taking a deep breath he thought to handle this matter in a calm way. "Cause she wasn't comfortable at all."

"Oh she was or were you jealous huh?" Jungkook chuckled, making Taehyung raise his left eyebrow. 'He's testing my patience.' Rolling his eyes, Taehyung ignored him as he headed towards the canteen.

"Don't worry, she will soon be mine step brother."

_________________________________________

What do you think about this now? 👀