Part seventeen

Amy's POV

I pull up in Karma's drive and get out and open her door for her, I give her a hand out which she takes and I keep hold of it. She unlocks the door and lets us in, as soon as were inside I pull her towards me and kiss her whilst kicking the door closed. She bites my bottom lip and slides her tounge into my mouth whilst pushing me up against the door.

God she was being aggressive but I liked it, I spun us around so that she was against the door and attacked her neck with kisses. She let out a soft moan that was so god damn hot. My hands moved to her butt and I hoisted her up, she put her legs around my waist and I carried her up the stairs to her room and lay her on her bed. She began to giggle but I just kissed her neck again causing her to bite her bottom lip, she must be doing that on purpose and by god it's working.

My hands move down from her waist and I grasp the material at the bottom of her dress, all I want to do right now is rip her out of it. I look up to her eyes and see lust in them, I grin and she rolls me over so that she is on top and kisses me passionately. My hands move to the zip of her dress and I slowly unzip it, I can feel her smiling against my lips.

I run my hands on the bare skin of her back and feel her shiver deliciously, I quickly flip us again and drag her to her feet. I slowly bend down and grasp the material at the bottom of her dress and lift it higher and higher. She raises her arms so that the dress can come off her smoothly and my breath catches in my throat as I see her stood there in a black lacy bra and knickers and heels. I feel my mouth drop open, she takes advantage of this and kisses me before taking of my dress, her eyebrows raise and a smile crosses her lips.

She licks her lips slowly and pushes me onto her bed so that I'm sat on the edge of it she struts towards the door. She opens her mouth and starts to sing 'Feeling good' my mouth drops open further she winks at me as she sings and dances extremely sexually. Near the end of the song she walks over to me and turns around so that she's not facing me but her butt is inches away from my face, she begins to sway her hips slowly and I swear I almost die.

Amy: "Fuck"

It is all I manage to gasp and then she sits on my lap so that she isn't facing me and kicks off her heels and turns her head to kiss my cheek before spinning so that she was straddling me and looks straight into my eyes and I gulp

Karma: "And I'm feeling gooooooood"

I have never been as turned on as I am at this moment so I attack her with my lips and I feel her beaming smile as I flip her onto the bed and kiss her her neck hungrily and work my way down to her collarbone

Karma: "Oh shit"

I carry in kissing her collarbone more slowly and inch my way down to her perfect breasts, I kiss the top of them

Karma: "Oh shit!"

I smile and slowly slip my hands to her back and unhook her bra, I slip it off and gasp at her two perfect breasts before glancing at her face. She is looking at me biting her bottom lip silently begging me to continue. I lower my mouth and begin to trail soft kisses down her breasts whilst memorising every little freckle.

My mouth reaches her nipple and I take it in my mouth, I swirl my tounge around it and suck on it

Karma: "Fuck!"

She throws her head back onto the bed and grasps at the sheets with one hand as I continue to work on her nipple. Eventually I release it and kiss my way over to her other nipple whilst she moans my name. I do the same with her other nipple and see that she is biting her bottom lip hard.

I smirk and trail kisses down her stomach stopping just before her panties, I look up at her

Amy: "You ready?"

Karma: "Oh god yes"

Amy: "You sure?"

She nods vigorously and I slide her panties down, I gently kiss the bottom of her thigh before gently tracing my tounge up her thighs to by her knee before kissing my way back down

Karma: "Jesus Christ Amy"

She moans and it just turns me on more, she's wet, really wet. I slide my tounge to it and slowly lick

Karma: "Fuck fuck fuck... Amy... Oh my god!"

She throws her head back again and the hand that's not gripping her sheets tangles in my hair and she wraps her legs around my body to pull me closer to her as I work my magic. I feel her whole body start to clench

Karma: "Oh sweet Jesus!"

She starts moaning my name over and over and over again, she's close so very close, I speed up and seconds later she loses it screaming my name.

She starts panting as I crawl up towards her and lie next to her. She rests her head on my chest whilst still panting, I gently push a lock of hair out of her eyes and kiss her on the top of her head. She looks up at me still struggling to control her breathing

Karma: "Amy that was..."

She exhales heavily and I smirk

Amy: "Well I do try"

Karma: "That was like scarily good though Aims"

I smile more and kiss her forehead before reaching down to grab the blanket around us

Karma: "That really tired me out... I mean that was just..."

Amy: "Well maybe you will have to dance and sing for me more often, I mean Jesus Christ that was soooo sexy Karms"

Karma: "You liked that huh?"

Amy: "Liked it? I almost bloody came just watching you"

She giggled and I joined in with the laughter. I gently kiss her nose and put my arm around her as she yawns sleepily

Amy: "Good night Karma I love you"

Karma: "Night Amy, love you too"

She yawned again before burying her head further into my chest and falling to sleep, the feel of the light rise and fall of her chest is comforting and soon I too am falling asleep with my beautiful girlfriend in my arms feeling like the luckiest person on the planet.