Part twenty

Amy's POV

We opened the door and Liam walked in, I sighed and my grip around Karma's waist tightened
Liam: "Hey guys, Karma you look nice, you too Amy"
Karma: "Thanks Liam you and Shane look good too"
Liam: "I always said that you suited blue"
Amy: "Yeah she has since she was a kid, I'd know"
Liam: "I suppose you would"

The tension in the room is palpable and it's extremely awkward, Liam still obviously has a thing for Karma and you can tell that I'm still jealous and wary of Liam.
Shane: "Come on let's get you a drink Liam"
He leads Liam off to the counter to get a drink and I exhale
Amy: "He still trying to get with you, you know that don't you?"
Karma: "Yeah but you know that I never would don't you? I love you and only you Amy"
Amy: "I know and I love you and only you too Karms"
I kiss her softly before answering the door to another guest.

After they came, it was like the flood gates had been opened and pretty soon it looked like half of Hester was in Shane's house all of which in fancy dress. Me and Karma drank and danced and mingled for a little while and we kept getting comments on how cute our costumes were.

After between half and hour and an hour of the party Shane decided to play some party games. He called everyone over and i got another glimpse of Liam, he was clearly pretty drunk already. I felt my grip on Karma's hand tighten and she looked up at me
Karma: "You ok Aims?"
Amy: "What? Oh yeah I'm fine shall we go see what games Shane is doing?"
Karma: "Sure thing"

We walk over and he's announcing that the first game is 'never have I ever'. We all sit in a big circle and Shane sits in the middle pouring out shots for everyone
Shane: "I'll start then shall I? Never have I ever had sex"
Both me and Karma drink as do many of the people around the circle and then everyone contributes their own questions. As many of the questions were sexual Liam just kept drinking more and more shots and started getting quite drunk.

Someone gave in the question 'never have I ever been in love' so of course me and Karma had a shot after all we were well and truly head over heels in love with each other. Liam also took a shot before looking at Karma and bursting in with his own question

Liam: "Never have I ever had my heart broken"
Before taking another shot, I did the same as Karma had broken my heart before. I feel her put her hand on my thigh and squeeze it before whispering into my ear
Karma: "I'm so sorry Amy. I love you"
Amy: "It's fine you fixed it too, I love you too"

Part of me felt bad for Liam because Karma had broken my heart and I knew exactly how that felt and how much it hurt, but I couldn't stop hating him. The way he looked at her and practically raped her with his eyes whenever he saw her, it made my blood boil.

The game resumed and soon was over as Shane announced that we were all too sober and to line up to take body shots.
Me and Karma got to the front of the queue and Liam was laid on the counter as Shane poured tequila in his belly button and salt on his stomach and a wedge of lime in his mouth. The crowd started chanting Karma's name and she looked at me worriedly, she didn't want to disappoint the crowd but needed my approval.

I nod at her and she quickly does the body shot to a roar of appreciation from the crowd. Liam was smiling smugly and I couldn't get over my jealousy. The next thing I know I'm leaping on the counter next to it and I've ripped open my top and am getting Shane to line up a body shot on me. Karma looks at me incredulously and I smirk at her beckoning her forward before grabbing a wedge of lime in my mouth. The crowd has gone wild at this and I feel her edge closer to my body.

She slowly and gently licks and sucks the tequila out of my bellybutton before teasingly slowly dragging her tounge up my stomach to get lick off the salt. I get butterflies in my tummy as she works her way up to suck the lime from my lips but as she leans in I spit it out and instead kiss her passionately. She kisses back and I can feel her smiling as the crowd is going ballistic and chanting 'Karmy!' over and over again.