(vi) invitation

(not writing about the finals because i don't think i'll be able to write it in a way that's entertaining but basically they played and they won

(not writing about the finals because i don't think i'll be able to write it in a way that's entertaining but basically they played and they won.)

it's y/n
we made it to nationals.

y/n had thought so many times before finally texting him. she didn't really expect him to even reply but she just wanted to let him know.

"Y/N SENPAI YOU WERE ON FIRE TODAY", chika yelled, "ESPECIALLY WITH THAT SAVE IN THE END. SHIRATO'S CAPTAIN LOOKED SO ANGRY"

y/n laughed hard at this, letting chika hug her and be her generally clingy self.

everyone looked satisfied with their result. as if they were used to winning. it wasn't as big of a deal to them as it might've been to other teams.

"you really did go all out today", nene remarked, "did you practice extra yesterday?"

"no i didn't"

"lies"

they were on their way to terumi's house for a sleepover to celebrate their perfect record of going to nationals for three years in a row.

they were still likely to pass out early because they had played a five set match and it was very very tiring.

kyoko and riko gasped together as they looked at their respective phones.

everyone stared at them weirdly. they looked at each other and then back at their phones.

"are you guys gonna explain now or?..."

"he was here", kyoko said slowly, "atsumu was in sendai yesterday. he posted about it on his story"

now it was natsu's turn to gasp.

"oh right, atsu-nii came here to watch the match with my brother", natsu said, "he left early though. sorry i forgot to tell-"

"NATSU ARE YOU KIDDING RIGHT NOW?!", kyoko grabbed her shoulders, "HOW COULD YOU FORGET?"

"wait that means", riko froze, "that means he saw us play. he saw me set- oh my god"

"y/n i think your phone's ringing", terumi pointed out, tapping her shoulder. she raised her eyebrows at the screen.

"tsumu senpai"

she moved away from the group, covering her mouth, mumbling 'i need to take this'.

hello?