(xii) bye

(@/yulicechan on twitter)^

"i fuckin' knew it"

the two people froze and they turned around. atsumu took a step back from y/n, facing the person that had caught them.

"bokuto-san..", y/n said, looking a little rattled.

bokuto had been walking around talking on the phone to sakusa, who wasn't able to make it to the camp, when he reached the corridor. he had hung up immediately, confused for a second and then absolutely shocked. his mouth was hanging open. for a few seconds he said nothing.

"bokuto", atsumu gave him an annoyed glance

"how long has this...", bokuto looked at her and then at him

"not long at all", he replied, "you won't tell anyone, right?"

"no i.. uh.. won't but you guys should be more careful what the fuck", he said, still a little in disbelief

"yeah we should"

"did you just say you knew?", atsumu asked

"i had a feeling during that three on three and also when you kinda got possessive, wow i'm such a genius for figuring this out actually"

"why were you here anyway?"

"i was actually looking for you, but you seem... busy"

"why were you looking for me?"

"not important, it's regarding practice schedules for next week", he replied, "i'll send it later"

"okay now leave"

bokuto just laughed before turning to the girl and waving

"bye l/n"

y/n caught her breath as they watched him walk away before speaking

"let's just go somewhere else"

"your room?"

"no, nene's there"

"my room then", he said, beginning to walk in another direction, "let's go"

she followed him into his room and they just sat down on the bed. she groaned in embarrassment, recalling how bokuto had randomly caught them practically making out.

"it's really not that big a deal", he said, laughing at her reaction

she looked back at him a little seriously.

"miya senpai, what happens when the camp ends?", she asked, "we're gonna be on opposite ends of the country."

"wow at least give a warning before asking such a heavy question", he said, laughing almost nervously.